[ 𝗧𝗘𝗡 ]

───── ❝ 𝐂 ! ! ❞ ─────

─────

Your face lit up as you scored a goal, lifting up the edge of your shirt you wiped the sweat from your brow taking a deep breath; adrenaline coursing through your veins.

"Good job M/n!"

"Man he's so hot..."

"I jus' wanna lick his body"

"Thanks guys!" You exclaimed feeling pats on your shoulder from fellow teammates as you watched Yaguchi score a goal himself. Walking over you patted his shoulder a little to hard almost making him fall.

"Nice job Yacchan!" You praised the ginger through a fake smile "Haha thanks M/n!" He thanked through gritted teeth and a sharp gaze "Nice Goal by the way" He said with a cheshire grin. This little snake...

Many wouldn't believe you disliked each other but some could tell from the fake smiles and kind words. Seeing as you liked cute things Yaguchi is just that; but once you found out his true personality and how he acted he was far from being pretty or anything so.

Even though you dislike him you would never tell anyone about it. How he acts. There must be a reason for that but boy if Toono knew how he actually is maybe he wouldn't be making heart eyes every time you turned around.

You had only met him earlier this year and you had taken an large interest in him, he was perfect but that was quickly changed when one minute you were making out in his dorm room and the next he was pushing you and cursing calling you all the names in the book before saying he didn't like guys.

Now of course you were fine with that. Maybe he was just confused on his feelings, maybe he wasn't ready to accept that he liked someone of the same gender or maybe he didn't and was just caught in the moment, curious maybe?

So many maybes you know but you remember when you found out you liked boys as well as girls. It was a confusing time in which you weren't sure of yourself and what you liked but you figured it out.

Then when no one was looking he was a rude asshole who was too cocky for his own good; you would do anything to make him shut his mouth but atlas that would just ruin your reputation and possibly harm the Yari-Bu clubs as well, you couldn't have that.

Looking away from him you smiled at everyone "Let's keep this game going guys I want to see some improvement!" You said with a clap of your hands getting yells of encouragements in return.

─────

This school is crazy "Oh." It's Yacchan! He even looks cute playing soccer.

"Oh. It's Yacchan." A voice chimed while Toono sat hand with his hand resting on his face and hearts in his eyes "He really likes soccer, Doesn't he?~♡" he questioned like a school girl in love.