[✨️CHRISTMAS SPECIAL✨️]

🎄 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE IT HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY ✨️

I HAVE A SPECIAL GIFT FOR YOU ALL (NSFW CONTENT AHEAD)
─────

Placing a Santa hat on your head you smiled as you greeted everyone inside the club room once you entered. You were completely dressed in a Santa outfit minis the beard as you made your way towards Yuri who was sported with a hat himself and just plain jeans as he sat shirtless; a pink dildo in his mouth as he sloppily sucked on the toy.

Everyone was dressed appropriately for the season with Tamura wearing a Santa costume himself and Shikatani wearing a red one piece jumpsuit paired with a cute santa hat, Akemi and Itome were wearing matching reindeer noses and antlers as their cheeks were shaded red with blush.

Taking a seat on the sofa you sighed leaning back as you took in the gingerbread scented candle that was lit along with the light Christmas tunes playing in the background.

Almost instantly Yuri climbed in your lap, running his tongue along your cheek as he made little noises "M/n..ride! Ride! Mmmah~" he whined in your ear grabbing your hand and placing it on his buldge showing how turned on his was; his stiff cock felt restricted against his jeans.

"Is that what you want for Christmas?" You asked with a teasing grin watching as he shook his head yes with fever while bouncing in your lap, you chuckled at his eagerness as you rubbed along his pants making a loud mewl leave his lips gaining everyones attention but you paid them no mind as you continued to tease him.

"You're such a naughty boy Yuri~" you cooed as his hands hastily moved to your belt buckle practically ripping your pants and boxers as he tugged the material down; drool coating his lips once his eyes meet your cock that was half soft from the small actions you've done so far.

Wrapping his hand around the base he pumped quickly watching as the beads of pre-cum leaked out before smearing it along your length, a low groan left your lips at the feeling "Such an eager boy" You hummed placing your hands on his small waist tugging his own clothes down; you pulled him closer placing wet kisses on his nape before biting harshly earning a loud moan from him.

Holding your cock he leaned up as his knees rested on each side of your thighs lining it up with his hole before dropping down taking you in one go "Ahhh Mah mmm s'good~" he whined pitifully before lifting all the way up and dropping down again, your throbbing cock just barely kissing his prostate.

You hissed through gritted teeth as your nails dug into his waist for sure leaving bruises in the shape of moon cresents from the feeling of being inside him "F-fuck Yuri C..calm down AH!" You moaned tugging his hair as his warm mouth welcomed your pierced nipple; sucking and nipping he continued bouncing on your cock.

Leaning back he smirked as a thin line of drool hung between his mouth and your abused chest feeling himself twitch once you placed a large bite on his shoulder "Ah-Ah m/n~ ooo" he moaned attacking your lips with his own.

The kiss was messy and aggressive as you both tongue fucked each other, your hands ran along his hips down to his ass gripping harshly before holding it as you raised your hips meeting his thrust; Yuris moans and noises getting louder with each push of your hips reaching inside him deeper then before.

You watched as he reached between you both jerking himself off his tongue hanging out like a dog in heat "Cummmm cumming~!" He yelled out bouncing even faster before releasing onto your shirt and his torso.

Continuing your brutal pace you thrusted your hips chasing your high and eventually it came; about to pull out Yuri held your arm shaking his head "Inside" he muttered into your ear and so you did releasing your seed inside his warmth making him moan so softly only you could hear.

Calming your breathing you closed you eyes before they snapped opened feeling him move once again "Two roundd~ again" he said grinding his hips but he jolted as arms grabbed him lifting off your lap as your release spilled from him.

Tamura slung a naked Yuri on the ground before pulling his pants down showing the tent in his boxers "My turn" he said with a smirk as he palmed himself your eyes widen still worn out from Yuri as you looked from Tamura to Shikatani and Akemi seeing they were hard hell, even Itome was turned on.

Merry Christmas to me?

───── ❝ 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 ! ! ❞ ─────

I hope you have a great holiday and enjoyed this! Thank you for almost 5k!! Should I do more specials? Let me know