[ 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ]

───── ❝ 𝐑 ! ! ❞ ─────

─────

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘵 𝘠𝘢𝘳𝘪-𝘉𝘶.." 𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 "𝘚𝘌𝘟!"

'𝘞𝘈𝘐𝘛 𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛?!'

The two first years mouths opened as their eyes widened in shock "It's okay if you have sex! You two virgins understand?" Tamura said looking at the two "No, No, No, No, wait a moment, I don't understand." The brunette quickly babbled out making Tamura give him a are you dumb look.

"Ah? You're that dumb that you don't understand quickly. This club is called Yarichin☆Bitch for a reason" Tamura explained "The university is solely surrounded by mountains, there must be a way for a bunch of bastards to release their frustrations. It's like a reward." He finished nonchalantly.

"With that you mean like sex service?" Kashima asked placing a head on the back of his neck with a small frown "You don't get money, although I do charge for my services. It's only a matter of seduction and nothing else. The fee is food for a month for five people." You said patting Yuris head who leaned into your touch.

"It depends on your effort. Either if you lick everything or move your hips, that's all.." Tamura conutined, you watched as the brunette opened his mouth, sweat forming on his face "S-something like that..." he muttered before crouching over and placing a hand over his mouth as if he was sick. Concerned, you walked over to him placing a comforting hand on his lower back "Hey..do you need to sit down?" You asked quietly as you raised a brow.

"I....don't think I can do something like that with another man...." he said sickly, the feeling of your hand on his back not helping much. "Listen" Tamura said getting yours and the brunettes attention as he walked over placing a finger under the first years chin a grin on his face "Well even if you don't join Yari-Bu, Should I do something for you to remember?" He said teasingly making the brunette tsk.

Out of nowhere Kashima answered "All right! Then I'll make an effort! But, I would totally hate it if a man tries to put it in me." Kashima said with determination taking you by surprise but you quickly smiled patting his shoulder "That's the spirit!" You said with a grin.

"Then you can only be a Tachi. We have less Tachi then Neko's so, they're pretty popular" Akemi said with a smile while placing a finger by his head "I'm a Tachi!" Kashima said with stars in his eyes and a smile on his face making your heart squeeze 'He's so cute' you thought while the brunette gave him an unenthusiastic response.

"By the way, if any of you don't have sex with someone in a month...Then, you'll be forced to participate in an orgy." Akemi added placing his fingers together as a small shadow covered his eyes, your smile faded at the mention of that. You really disliked forcing anyone to do anything unless the person asked you to themselves in sexual matters..

Your eyes shifted back to the first years who were frozen at the news "T-that's a crime! Something like that! A-an orgy! First and foremost, there are many rules that this club is breaking...Either if they are with the school or with the teachers!" The brunette yelled, Although he was right it didn't really apply here. You leaned over to Kashima "Hey I never got his name. Do you know it?" You asked which the boy nodded.

"His name is Toono I'm pretty sure!" Kashima said making your eyes widen as you looked over the brunette who was freaking out once he was told that the rules didn't apply here 'That's him..no wonder, he is cute!' You thought glad you didn't have to go look for him and he was in the same club you were in.

Fate works like that sometimes...

"Once you arrive to the club's room, You'll probably find everyone reunited. If you think you like someone, You can try to seduce them too!" Akemi said with a smile as Toonos eyes slowly drifted to you for a few seconds, along with Kashima the other first year.

───── ❝ 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 ! ! ❞ ─────