[🌸HARU AND DAISUKE SPECIAL🌸]

Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for this! You guys really wanted it so I'm delivering

(NSFW CONTENT AHEAD)
─────

Peaking around the corner you briskly made your way down the dorm hallway the time on your phone reading 10:56pm, it was close to the time you had promised the couple to meet up.

A wave of excitement rushing through you once you stopped infront of the door of the dorm room, placing a few knocks you heard rushed footsteps. As soon as the door opened you were pulled in, the feeling of arms wrapping around your neck and legs along your hips took you in mild surprise.

Quickly you grabbing a giggling Haru who gave you a shy smile "Hi" he whispers out placing playful kiss on your jaw "Daisuke! M/n is here!" Haru yelled out in the direction you guessed his boyfriend was. Taking a moment; you realized what Haru was wearing.

A white set of lingerie with a matching choker. His belly piercing in full view Cute you thought looking along his body a bit more making Haru light up, soaking up and enjoying all the attention from you. Hearing footsteps once more a fully naked Daisuke walked in with a casual expression on his face "Everything is all ready" He uttered with a small grin holding up a pack of condoms.

Hearing that you glanced down at Haru who was already looking at you "Me or Daisuke?" You asked making Haru bite his bottom lip with a grin "You" he answered pushing himself tighter into you, slowly grinding his hips making you laugh.

Walking pass Daisuke who followed behind getting a gentle wave from his boyfriend making him smile softly you made it into the bedroom. Placing Haru down on the edge of the bed you grabbed your hoodie, pulling it off and continuing to undress.

Daisuke watched with hungry eyes, his hand moving down grabbing himself he pumped a few times, a soft sigh leaving his lips "Fuck.."

After getting undressed you smirked down at Haru who's panties had a wet spot from pre-cum. He couldn't wait to feel your cock, he loved it everytime; the size perfect for him whereas Daisuke was a little too big sometimes. It took awhile to get it to fit. He was so glad his boyfriend agreed to try it out with you for the first, hell, Daisuke even found out he enjoyed watching it sometimes even more than doing the act.

Looking for the box of condoms Daisuke had you grabbed one, tearing the fool and rolling it on. Grabbing Harus ankles you pulled him closer until he was fully on his back ankles along your shoulders. Noticing the spot on his panties grew bigger you glared.

Softly placing a hand along Harus throat adding light pressure "You're such a dirty little slut. Aren't you bunny? Getting wet for me when your boyfriend is watching" You said with tch and shake of your head. Nodding vigorously Haru moaned feeling you squeeze his neck "Answer me." You commanded leaning close.

"I am! You're right! I'm such a fucking slut"

He admitted with flushed cheeks making you lighten your grip on his neck "That's right. You listen so well..I think you deserve a reward" you added moving your hand from his neck and moving his legs. In a quick motion his panties were gone leaving him completely bare below.