[ 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ]

───── ❝ 𝐍 ! ! ❞ ─────

FLASHBACKS .. LITTLE BIT OF BACKSTORY.

─────

You nervously looked back at the guitar in your backseat, you were meeting up with the LYNX members today after texting back and forth for a day or two with Claire; you agreed on meeting at an arcade near their venue.

The chime of your phone made you look at the recently sent notification, clicking on the text you seen it was from Claire.

𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗋𝖾/ Hey we're here! where are you?

You read the text before quickly typing back with sweaty hands.

𝖸𝗈𝗎/ I just parked I'll be in, in a sec let me grab my guitar

𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗋𝖾/ Great! can't wait to see you (So does Miki) 😉

You smiled softly at the text, giving yourself a small pep talk you grabbed your guitar and got out, locking your car before heading towards the almost empty arcade.

─────

Walking into the arcade your eyes lit up at all the flashy machines begging for you to play, but you sadly almost reluctantly turned towards the small area made for eating the fries and nachos that the establishment charged a whole ten bucks for; a small portion at that..kinda ridiculous for how much you were getting.

Taking a few steps into the area your eyes scanned for the girls who were no where in sight making you confused, the feeling of two hands on your shoulders made you jump slightly as the sound of a soft laugh made your nerves calm; you turned around to come face to face with Miki.

You felt your breath catch in your throat as her lips were only centimeters from your cheek, you watched her face turn to one of amusement as she pulled back "Hey pretty boy" she said with a grin as the others members came into view behind her.

You stood there with a flustered expression as the other members chuckled at you, There stood Claire, Alicia and Max. Claire gave you a thumbs up while Max just nodded and Alicia happily smiled as she waved around fake toy drumsticks she had won playing a claw machine earlier.

"Good to see you could make it M/n" Claire said walking up to you both with the other two following along beside her, Alicia gave you a huge toothy grin as she placed her arm around your shoulder "Oi, M/n! Glad to see our number one! She hummed happily making you nervously smile as they lead you to a secluded booth.

"Oh its big."

"Yeah bigger then any we've seen before"

"Mhm Mhm"