[ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢 ]

───── ❝ 𝐄 ! ! ❞ ─────

─────

𝘼 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

"This months first place is... with 18 people! Yuri! Just as expected! Congrats!" Akemi announced but Yuri was busy sucking on beads creaking in his seat pantless and excited at the news "It's too early to get excited" Akemi voiced with a cheery smile.

"By the way, the person who wins the change will decide what kind of game we have next week ♡"

Kashimas mouth turned into a deep frown while Toono grumble in thought about how that was an unnecessary privilege. "Yuri what kind of game do to have in mind right now?" The blonde asked.

"¡RINRIN!"

"Huh!? Wan-Wan? again!? Even when it's not even my turn yet.." Shikatani butted in sounding in disbelief; looking confused Kashima asked a simple question "What do you mean with Wan-wan?" Snapping his neck Toono looked absolutely shocked 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸!! 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢!! Lighting up Akemi happily explained " Yuri with turn into a dog, and so, all of us will have to educate him with our discipline sticks" ..... "Discipline Sticks...?"

Appearing out in front of the pair "DICKS! DICKS! DICKS! DICKS! RIN-RIN!"

Continuing to announce everyone's place in the month Akemi was second, Tamura cockily took third place tying with you who who just hummed in response and Shikatani took fourth and Itome was fifth.

Akemi looked at his boyfriend in question "Itome, What's wrong? You didn't do it with anyone else but me and M/n?" He asked earning nothing but silence while two pairs of eyes landed on you at the mention of your name with Itomes 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘥𝘥..

Looking disappointed Akemi frowned but brushed it off "Whatever...you should give it your best this month

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩...

"So? Did the two of you have sex just as accorded?" Akemi asked directly looking down at an kneeling Toono and Kashima who looked freaked out and completely confused with sweat forming on their faces. You stood by trying to give them a soft smile as to not worry and ease their nerves but that only seemed to make it worse.

"Then I guess this will be an orgy." Hearing those word made your fist clench unconsciously and your mind feel heavy, quickly snapping your eyes to Tamura and Yuri who were picking up a scared Toono. Looking over at Kashima who was being held from behind by Itome with Shikatani besides him and Akemi in front your eyes locked. You knew you had to come up with something and something quick!

"Wait a moment!" You yelled out halting everyone's movements "What the fuck do you want M/n?" Tamura questioned in annoyance earning a harsh glare from you in return "Um..uh- Kashima has something he needs to say!" You explained looking at the the boy in forgiveness for putting him on the spot but quickly he spoke.

"I...with Toono, I can't stand the idea of another man touching him..." He said making Toonos eyes widen "Huh? What does that mean?" Shikatani asked knowing very well what he meant as his eyes casted over to you for a split second "Toono and I are dating" Kashima confirmed making Toonos jaw drop and Tamura angry "Idiot! What kind of crap are you spurting?" He grumbled out while Kashima stood up.

"It's true. I can prove that." Feeling a hand caress his face Toono looked up in confusion "Huh?" Mentality freaking out as Kashima got closer until his lips met his own with a blurred apology and tongues touching beneath ragged breaths. You watched the sight feeling like you're invading their privacy but at the same time you felt like this was the right push for them because by the noises and trembling...there was definitely some unsaid feelings involved dating or not.

After the pair were let out the room untouched by the others Akemi hummed walking by his hand slowly ran up your arm and a toying grin formed on his lips "I'll let it pass this time since you were so good for me last time" He uttered quietly into your ear before his face formed back into a much sweeter expression. Huffing your shoulders slumped "What a jerk face...he can be a real pain in the ass sometimes" You spoke lowly to yourself bending down and grabbing your backpack.

"M/n" leaning back up your eyes met Shikatanis pretty violet ones "What's up Shika?" You asked with a smile moving your backpack comfortably to rest over one shoulder noticing he had his bag as well "Walk with me" it wasn't really a demand but from his tone it wasn't a question either. Chuckling your grin turned into a soft smile "Sure" you accepted holding out your hand for him to grab but just before his hand touched yours you pulled it back.

"Ah one second!" You hummed reaching into your pocket pulling out hand sanitizer and rubbing some on your hands before offering it again; Shikatani hummed appreciating the small gesture and intertwined his fingers with yours "We're heading out guys!" You called to the club president and his boyfriend with Yuri already haven left and passing a pacing Tamura who begrudgingly eyed you both "Gross! Date already you ass wipes!" You just continued walking hand in hand before turning a corner you winked "Who says we aren't!" With a laugh

Tamura felt a vein almost pop in his forehead "I cannot deal with anymore of that shit today!" He stormed by the club room with his hands in his pockets and no destination in mind.

─────

After dropping Shikatani off at his dorm room and him gaining one more forehead kiss from yours truly you felt the need to go to the roof top. Your mind was heavy thinking about todays events and your past flashing in blurs through your mind as you pushed the door of the rooftop open and then everything stopped.

Your thoughts ceased once your eyes landed on someone. Standing on the roof top. Seemingly wanting to end it all for reasons unknown to you but that wouldn't stop you from walking closer.

───── ❝ 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 ! ! ❞ ─────

I'm backkk