[ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ]

───── ❝ 𝐁 ! ! ❞ ─────

─────

Bringing your phone to your ear you calmy waited with each ring and until finally someone answered causing your eyes to widen at the panicked voice of no one other than Toono "M/n! Please come here quick!! The club members!" Is all that you heard out of his jumbled words "Where are you all?" You asked calmly feeling your heart jump in worry but trying not to panic the brunette even further you kept your voice steady and relaxed.

─────

As quickly as you could you assured you'd be with him soon and hung up before he could get another word in. Grabbing a random hoodie Shikatani had folded for you and throwing it on you left your dorm on a mission to help everyone and briskly made it to their location; ignoring all the stares of longing from other uni students who had barely seen you for awhile.

Finally making it to where they were you opened the door gaining everyone's attention. Looking around you spotted all the clubs members just standing around that guy you saved from the rooftop? Tied up and gasping for air?

𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀?

Looking utterly confused you felt arms wrapping around you and a face snuggling into your chest "M/n!! I'm happy to see you're back!! And look what we caught for you~" Akemi said happily with his bright blues shining while staring up at you and pointing to the guy tied up. The guy on the ground made eye contact with you and started blushing furiously at the sight of you.

Still standing with the the club presidents arms around you you looked over at Toono who himself was busy gazing at you. You looked different? Maybe it was the slight darkness underneath your eyes or the facial hair the has grown along your face but for some reason he felt his cheeks warm with all your attention on him.

"Toono can you please explain what's happening? You sounded so panicked over the phone" you asked hearing a tch from the Tamura "This ass wipe has been stalking ya M/n" He said glaring down at the Noirette.

"Who is he? Do you know him M/n?" Tamura questioned looking at you "You look hot" He added earning head nods in agreement all around the room "I've met him once before. What's your name?" You asked pulling out of Akemis hold making him pout but soon he changed his expression back to his regular cheery smile.

"I'm a freshman..." He spoke softly "Ah, maybe he's a simple person. Way too simple. Why did you turn into a stalker?" Kashima asked "Because, Because...I like him.." the boy answered making your eyebrows raise in curiosity while everyone else looked shocked.

"Why and when did you start liking him? You're unbelievable!" Akemi asked loudly "M/n..is an amazing person" the unnamed boy continued "Huh? But why? Why would you fall in love with him?" Shikatani asked, his heart somewhat heavy knowing why himself.

Looking down the boy explained "Just as I look, I'm too plain, and nasty. I never say interesting stuff, so I don't have many friends. I've lived without knowing what fun is. Everyday. Repeating day after day.. and that's why one day I thought that I'd be better off dead." You felt your throat go dry at those words "And I helped you..? That day?" You asked moving closer feeling bad for the boy.

"Shouldn't you thank him instead of stalking him??!" Toono asked annoyed making the boy apologize. Sighing you ran a hand along your face, leaning down you looked the boy in his eyes that were quite pretty you thought. "I'm sorry you felt that way and I'm glad you're feeling much brighter but please don't continue to steal my stuff and everything okay? Just come talk to me if you want to" you said with a soft smile at the end making the boys cheeks turn a bright red shade

"What's your name?" You asked while he nodded "Toru Fujisaki" He muttered making your smile widen "Nice to meet you. I'm sure you already know my name" you said with a chuckle "Yes.."

"Kashima can you help me untie him?" You asked which the boy happily agreed "But M/n!? That jerk stalked you!" Tamura said angrily and continued to throw a fit as Yuir dragged him out the room.

─────

After that whole thing and Fujisaki leaving after giving you a few more glances, you felt fingers gently grab your chin; tilting your head down. Your eyes met Shikatanis sharp ones who stared closely at your face in silence for a minute while everyone watched in curiosity.

Humming he clicked his tongue removing his fingers from your face "You look awful. I like the hair though" He said flashing you a quick smile only you seen making you chuckle in response.

Next was the two first years with a smiley Kashima and a bashful Toono "It's good to see you M/n! The other club members told us you weren't feeling well so I'm glad you seem fine!" Kashima said cheerfully giving you a thumbs up while Toono cleared his throat "I'm sorry if I scared you M/n..I was just nervous they were gonna do something to him.." He said with sweat running along his face.

You shook your head nonchalantly "It's fine, I accidentally called you in the first place!" You said brushing it off but the accidentally part did make Toono a bit sad but he nodded along anyway "Well see ya!" Kashima waved goodbye as they walked to the door and left.

"So does this mean our M/n is back and ready for more club activities?" Akemi asked cheerfully with a smile "Yeah, I'm backkk!" You said with fake enthusiasm making him huff "Don't make me get you on your knees" He said through a closed eyed smile but he wasn't joking and to that you turned you attention to Itome who was being just as quiet as always.

Waving softly at him you smiled earning one in return "Im..glad to have you back" He said softly "You look handsome today M/n" He added earning a slight stare from Shikatani who instead grabbed your hand "Lets get your face cleaned up" and with that he pulled you out the room and towards your dorm.

───── ❝ 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 ! ! ❞ ─────