[ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ]

───── ❝ 𝐁 ! ! ❞ ─────

FLASHBACKS .. LITTLE BIT OF BACKSTORY. TW !! MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE, MANIPULATION, ABUSE AND BLOOD

─────

After getting cleaned up and changing the bed sheets you sat on the bed watching as Shikatani cleaned and dressed your finger. Pushing up his glasses he sat up "Alright, Done" he said walking over to the trash bin, throwing away all the used bandages and supplies.

Humming you stared at your hand before shrugging with a smile "Thanks I could of done it though" leaning back towards your pillows, letting the soft material brush along your back. Shikatani shook his head climbing onto your lap placing his hands on your chest.

"I would rather do it, remember what happened last time or the time before that?" He said making his point; groaning with furrowed brows you ran your fingers along his sides "Did I ever tell you how hot you look in my clothes" you teased with a grin but Shikatani remained indifferent.

"Why do you always do that?" He questioned staring closely at your face "Do what?" You asked acting like you didn't know what he was talking about "You know exactly what I'm talking about. You always try to change the subject whenever I bring up anything regarding you getting hurt..It's because of that. Isn't it? You don't want to talk about it" He said making you tense up.

Why's he always so good with this

Sighing you laid your face in-between his shoulder and neck, your lips ghosting over his pulse point "Okay. It is because of that but you know I have good reason for not wanting to talk of it.." you said your mind drifting to that moment, your hands along his waist getting tighter subconsciously.

─────
Four years ago..

A gasp left your lips once she pushed you down along her bed, her lips connected with yours in a flurry and heated attempt. You felt confused as you placed your shaky hands along her hips that grinded down into you in a act of need and want.

This is too fast.. you thought trying slow down her advances "W..wait" you said softly, your chest heaved; out of breath she slowed to a stop looking at you with a judgeful gaze "What is it?" She asked still slowly circling her hips on your lap "I-I I've never done this before." You said nervously biting your lip.

It was true. You've never had sexual interactions with anyone and the thought that she wouldn't be pleased with how you preformed or your size ate away at you in small bites of anxiety.

You watched as her eyes widened before she smiled making her dimple visible "That's okay! perfect even.." she muttered to herself "I don't have much experience either" she assured as her hands reached between you both; un-buckling your belt that's a lie.