[ 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ]

───── ❝ 𝐒 ! ! ❞ ─────

─────

It was the next day as our brunette protagonist sat at his desk near the window "Today I'm returning your mock test results" The professor said calmly, stacking the papers neatly.

"Come forward when I call your name"

"Tajima..Chiyama."

As the professor called out the names Toono grew progressively nervous, and soon his name was called.

He begrudgingly made his way over to the professor with a worried expression he tried to hide.

"Toono. You'll need to study hard for the midterms." The teacher said giving him his results, with a confused expression he agreed "Huh? Yes, Sir." Making his way to his desk he unfolded the paper What did he mean? He thought with a open frown "Let's see.." his eyes changed in disbelief "Huh? What?"

I FAILED EVERY SUBJECT?!

He looked at the paper with his dropping results in shock.

"Toono. How'd you do? I failed six subjects!" Yacchan said with a smile and paper in hand. His mode quickly changed into one of concern seeing Toono sulk "Huh? What's wrong?" He asked "...No way. I thought I did pretty well." Toono murmured in sadness and self pity.

Flipping his paper open once again Yacchan looked at Toono's results "Woah! You're holding a work of art there." Yacchan exclaimed "Will I be held back? I don't want that!" Toono complained "Hey You're still okay! This assignment just shows where you are now. It doesn't actually effect your grades." Yacchan assured.

Tilting his head with a smile he held up his paper once more "I might not be much of help, but..Why don't we study for midterms together? I'm good at math!" He suggested making Toono flustered "Doing it together should make everything better!" He said positively "We'll get over this! Hump!" gripping the paper in his hands tighter.

"You sure?" Toono asked with wide unsure eyes Getting a failing grade or six is worth it if I can study with Yacchan~ Toono thought with closed eyes and a lovesick face. "The top scores are probably posted. Let's go see." Yacchan added "What? The school posts scores?" Toono asked in confusion "Yup! They post the top thirty to motivate us into doing better." Yacchan explained.

─────

"Wow.." Toono muttered looking at the large crowd of people At least there's no way my scores will be posted He thought in relief. Chatter filled the hallway of students discussing their grades while Toono and Yacchan pushed through the crowd so they themselves can see who was at the top "Whoa, there's so many people" Toono voiced out over the murmurs "I can't see the board" Yacchan said trying to look over everyone.