[ 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ]

───── ❝ 𝐄 ! ! ❞ ─────

WARNING !! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

─────

You felt your heart rate pick up in speed, Akemi seemed like a very sweet and cheerful person but when it came to sex he was very ruthless or well with you he was at least.

Many would find it weird that you all fuck together but that's just how it was. Before Itome had met Akemi you both were in a relationship, it was very short lived..You both were best friends before that and being in a relationship just didn't work well with you both.

Akemi had always been very open with what he wanted and usually pursues it until it's in his grasp. So when he first came up to you and asked you to join them for one night you were very reluctant.

He always set boundaries and that's what made you agree. You were never a bottom until Itome and Akemi so you felt the most comfortable with them.

Letting go of your bag, your hands held the ones on your chest as you turned to face the blonde. Making eye contact with him and then Itome you leaned forward placing your lips on his own.

It was very messy, drool dripped from the corner of your mouth and down your chin with small gasps leaving your lips. Akemi grinned into the kiss, his hands quickly made work on undoing the buttons of your shirt while his tongue eased its way into your mouth.

Itome watched you both make out. Many wouldn't find what was happening a turn on but he did. His eyes stayed focused on you both as he made his way over to you.

He felt himself throb at the sight. Running a hand through Akemis hair he started trailing faint wet kisses along his lovers neck earning a soft groan in response. Your hands found their place on Akemis belt buckle, undoing the metal clasp in a few easy and swift gestures you pulled his belt out the loops and placed it on the ground.

Akemi grinned at your eagerness, he loved how much you vied for his attention.. it made him feel powerful. That you only wanted him and that in the moment you were his.

Finally getting the last button undone on your shirt he ran his finger along your stomach with a lustful glint in his large blue eyes. Smirking, he softly nipped your lip before pulling back making you whine at the feeling of his warm fingers that trailed up to your pierced nipples and tugged.

Running his fingers along the sensitive buds he listened to the sweet little noises you would make "You're so cute M/n..♡" he praised making you feel flustered at how easily he can coax you into submitting to him.

Akemi hummed while leaning forward, sticking his tongue out he licked along your chest; the sensation causing goosebumps to rise on your skin "Ah-hah~" You moaned softly once his tongue made contact with your neck, Akemi used his free hand and grabbed one of your own placing it on his throbbing cock that was still hidden behind his boxers and pants.