[ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ]

───── ❝ 𝐘 ! ! ❞ ─────

─────

"Hey! What the fuck dude!" You yelled rushing over to the figure standing on the edge of the building who almost slipped. Reaching out you grabbed his wrist in a firm grip; tugging him back far enough away from the edge. The boy sat in shock looking up at you "I'm sorry for pulling you so hard, but please don't do that" you said with a frown.

Feeling your bottom lip tremble slightly you took a deep breath staring into the noirettes green eyes before swiftly making your way past him and out the rooftops door with a heavy mind and an even heavier heart.

Speed walking past all the other uni students who tried to greet you, you hastily reached into your pocket pulling out your phone and searched through your contacts before clicking call.

Making it to your dorm room quicker than you ever have before the phone rang a couple times before a soft voice answered on the other end "M/n? What's up? You never call me at this time" the sound of the voice made you calm down quickly as you slid down with your back against the wall "I just wanted to check in" you spoke placing one of your palms along your face while you closed your eyes.

"Just wanted to see how you were doing"

─────

"It's over! It's finally over!" The brunette cheered with happy tears rolling down his cheeks in relief "Well done, Toono! How did you do at math?" A cheery voice chimed in taking him by surprise; looking over his eyes widen

𝘠𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯!

"Ah yes, I think..." Toono answered nervously "Ehh, Really? Was it that bad?" Yacchan asked in curiosity from Toonos seemingly jumpy behavior "Th..that's true, I think that I should leave for the club right now" quickly he stood up and pasted the boy "See you tomorrow!" Yacchan confused watched him rush away "Eh? Okay! See you!"

𝘋𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘺𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴.. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵...

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬..? Toono thought letting his nervousness cloud his mind not noticing Kashima until they both let out a small noise of acknowledgement. "Toono, are you heading to the room?" Kashima asked with a smile "Yes." Was all the brunette responded with sweat along his face.

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢. 𝘞𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣.

─────

"Hello!" - "Good afternoon" the two first years responded opening the club door looking around Toono was confused at the sight of two missing club members "Huh M/n isn't here? Neither is Yuri?" He questioned out loud only earning a stare from Shikatani crunching on chips and a response from the club president.

"Meanwhile it's just us...Yuri is at his special lessons. He has more exams to take, think he'll be here later." Akemi explained holding a bag of chips "Oh.. now that I think about it. Yuri brings his sunglasses even during exams?" Toono asked in genuine curiosity "He was..hmm, now that I think about it, I've never seen Yuris face. The blonde answered casually taking a bite of the puffy chip.

"What? Nobody has ever seen his face?!"

"Tamura it has its benefits to go out with him right?" Akemi asked "I guess." Tamura answered like it was no big deal, meanwhile, Toono was utterly confused "Even when he's in the bathroom, or sleeping?" He asked further.

"When he wants to take a bath, he wears goggles. And he wears a mask at bedtime. Well I've had to wash that idiot, so I've seen it" Tamura explained.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦. Toono thought

"Of course it doesn't!" Tamura yelled scaring him with his mind reading "What about M/n?" Kashima butted in asking what's he's been curious of the whole time, worried for his fellow club member.

A small silence took over the room before Shikatani spoke up whilst wiping his hands "M/n is feeling a little under the weather today unfortunately, he called me to let everyone know he's sorry he couldn't attend the club meeting".

Kashimas smiled faded a bit feeling sorry for the third year and hoping he gets well soon but Toono felt like Shikatani and the other club members weren't being fully honest about what was really going on and it would bug him until he found out what it was.

"Also about that, it's kind of a big deal...it seems M/n has a stalker." Akemi answered seriously leaning against his bawled fists while Itome moved to laying on him from behind "We've noticed several things since M/n has been not feeling well such as his laundry going missing, dirty love letters slipped under his door and his things going missing.

Though with him currently being..sick. M/n has yet to notice this all happening and today we're going to find that stalker for M/n!"

─────

A soft groan left your lips at the sun peaking past your blinds into your vision, with a grumble you sat up out of bed with tired eyes. Looking around at your tidy room thanks to Shikatani coming by to clean after you in your time of sadness you had no clue how many days it had been since that incident on the rooftop happened.

Running a hand along your face you stood to your full height whilst stretching and almost falling over in the process "Damn.." you cursed looking at your face in a nearby mirror, having not shaved for a bit you had some facial hair going on but shrugging you continued and made you way to your charging phone; firstly checking the time and then going through your contacts.

Yawning you clicked call not knowing you pressed the wrong number and what crazy events unfolded next.

───── ❝ 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 ! ! ❞ ─────

Hii everyone! Firstly thank you all for so many reads!! I'm glad people enjoy my writing! I'll update when I can but I know it's been awhile so here's a new chapter! Not proof read so there's most likely misspellings