[ 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ]

───── ❝ 𝐋 ! ! ❞ ─────

─────

"Aha! So we're going to help each other study?" Kashima asked with a smile "That's right ♡" Akemi answered "Let's take a pic say 'Semen!'" Toono looked utterly frightened as the camera flashed I have a bad feeling about this he thought watching as everyone continued to talk.

You eyed the bento box with hunger, licking your top lip you hurriedly turned around to hand Shikatani his glasses back which you had stolen for the whole pose sequence. Giving them back you smiled in joy not knowing what was truly happening, stopping you before you could turn away Shikatani watched your smile turn smaller.

Looking at him in confusion and at his hand that grabbed your arm you pursed your lips "What is it?" You questioned with raised brows. Letting go of you he leaned closer; his eyes searching around to make sure no one was close or listening "What's up with Akemi? He keeps glaring at me" He muttered lowly glancing over at the blonde who was busy smiling and talking up to his boyfriend.

Looking over as well your smile grew larger at the cute sight of the two lovebirds I can only wish you thought about when you would truly be happy and have a love of your own. They could be anywhere..hell they could be in the same room as you and you wouldn't even know.

"Hey, if it's bothering you so much I'll ask him alright?" You said placing a comforting hand on his head ruffling his purple hair. Shikatani sighed removing your hand "Yeah, thanks" he muttered softly while nodding. Turning back to get your bento you wanted to drop to your knees in dismay; Tam-fucking-ura was happily gobbling down the food Shikatani had prepared for you.

Rage bubbled within you at the sight, with furrowed brows and a frown you walked with heavy steps over to the blue-haired guy "Tamura~" you tried to call out as sweetly as you could through gritted teeth and a smile.

Looking up at you from the bento with a glare he gave you a scrutinizing gaze "The hell you want?" He asked aggressively chewing on the rice that was yours.

What do I want want? You thought in mock sarcasim, chuckling you grabbed his wrist "Tamura that's mine." You said lowly drifting your eyes to the bento in his hand, Tamura scoffed at that, a grin forming on his lip "So? It's mine now. Shouldn't have left it." He said cocking his head to the side.

"Oh?" You muttered staring at him with such intensity he gulped. Yanking his hand with enough force making him drop the food but you didn't care about that now. Pulling him over to the couch you sat pulling him down with you. Laying him over your thighs he squirmed slightly trying to look back.

Pushing his head forward you tched your tongue "You keep your head forward and count." And then came a harsh slap on Tamuras ass. It went like that until he apologized for eating your food with tears. To many and well the two first years who watched this interaction it seemed harsh of you to do that over food, but the truth was. You knew Tamura did it on purpose and you were just giving him what he wanted.