[ 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ]

───── ❝ 𝐋 ! ! ❞ ─────

─────

Kashima walked with you, hand in hand, his eyes darting from your intertwined hands to your face; he felt flustered at how nonchalant you seemed about it and maybe it wasn't a huge deal or anything but to him it kinda was in a way.

"So how do you know Yacchan?" You asked curious while Kashima snapped out of his daze like state "Hm? Yacchan? Oh we're cousins actually!" He said with a cheerful smile while you were to busy comparing the two Well they certainly do not look alike..they act the same but Yacchan is just faking it. Is he as well? You thought looking over at the boy.

Nah. Kashima seems very genuine You thought hearing footsteps coming from behind you "Wait! I'll walk with you I'm heading this way!" Yacchan said with a cheerful voice making you mentally groan Great. "Oh Great! I saw you play earlier you were amazing" Kashima praised looking over at Yacchan who was on his right since you were on his left.

"Thanks! M/n did good too" Yacchan said making you chew your lip in anger; he was mocking you. With a tight lipped smile you forced a chuckle "Mhm, You could do a little work on your Maradona, I can help ya if you would like" you offered while also basically telling him he was bad at playing.

He ignored you as his eyes lit up "Toono!" He greeted with a smile as you three stopped infront of Toono and Tamura who seemed to be having a conversation with each other.

"Oh! Yacchan, M/n! And...you" Toono said with what sounded like slight distaste "Kashima..." he finished before his eyes traveled to yours and Kashimas interlocked hands M/n and Kashima? Maybe they like each other, this could help me since Yacchan would have no other interest! Wait..what am I thinking!? Toono thought in shock.

"Hey Toono! Tamu!" Kashima greeted waving with his free hand "Hey guys" you said with grin of your own watching Tamuras eyebrows furrow once he noticed that you were holding Kashimas hand as well.

"Why are you guys together?" Tamura questioned "Huh? You mean me, kyosuke and M/n?" Kashima asked "Oh, Kashima had came to ask Yacchan for directions to the greenhouse but I insisted I would help instead! Yacchan just happens to be going this way" you said; which Yaguchi nodded in agreement.

It was silent after that as Tamura stared at the trio, Toono watched him as he stood up, curious. "Oh. You're in Yu and Toono's club?" Yaguchi sais as Tamura got closer to him, completely disregarding you.

Quickly, you watched with wide eyes as Tamura grabbed the pigtail on Yaguchi's head yanking it.

"What the hell is this?" Tamura asked placing a hand on his hip; continuing to tug on his hair "Trying to be cute? Cuz it's not. It's disgusting." He said harshly. Yaguchi stared at him with wide eyes "Got anything to say for yourself?" He asked further.