[ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 ]

───── ❝ 𝐔 ! ! ❞ ─────

WARNING !! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

─────

Ever so slowly you moved your face closer to his own; holding him close in your arms feeling how turned on he was against your stomach, you smiled; Shikatani felt a chill run down his spine as your breath ghosted over his lips, desire pooling in the pit of his stomach, so badly wanting to feel you.

"Hmmm..You're so cute" you muttered with a breathy chuckle as you placed a faint kiss on the corner of his mouth making him whine in protest; walking to your bedroom with him in your arms you continued to litter his skin with with wet kisses but never actually kissing his lips making him grow impatient.

Lightly kicking your door open the view of your bed with freshly changed sheets and pillows along with the calming scent of lavender filled your senses. Swiftly and gently you placed him on the bed a teasing gleam in your eyes.

Shikatani gulped staring at you from above, silently watching you. Humming, you placed your hands on his thighs running your fingers along his skin "I can't wait to see what you prepared for me tonight" you cooed feeling him visibly shake from your words.

"Safe word?" You asked keeping a hand on his thigh while the other traveled up to a strand of his hair; wrapping your fingers around it you tugged gently, waiting for his response.

You had always been rough when it came to sex unless your partner at the time didn't want that. But, when you're with Shikatani you find yourself getting a little carried away which has lead to him not being able to walk for a day or two he wasn't complaining but seeing him like that made you feel horrible.

So, you always, always. Ask him to stop you if that happens again even if he doesn't want to. Out of everyone in Yari-Bu Shikatani was special, over the years of knowing one another you both grew a rather intimate relationship but not in just the form of physical pleasure but an emotional one as well.

"Blood" he answered making you look at him in confusion "Blood? Ya sure?" You asked receiving a nod, licking his lips; he moved on the bed sitting on his knees feeling your gaze as you watched him intensely.

Running his fingers along his button up uniform shirt he began undoing the buttons slowly revealing the lingerie he put on specially for you. A gasp caught in your throat once his shirt was off; he looked so pretty in the cute cherry red lace bralette he had on as he sat shyly waiting for your reaction.

It was silent for a little while before you leaned down further, your breath fanning over his ear "So pretty baby. And all for me" you whispered placing a kiss along his ear then down his neck in a messy array before going down his shoulder while your hand grabbed his wrist pulling and placing it on your pants, pushing down slightly so he could feel how hard you were for him, a soft groan left your busy lips.