[ 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 ]

───── ❝ 𝐁 ! ! ❞ ─────

─────

A sigh left the brunettes lips as he sat on one of the many stairs leading outside the university; he ate a bag of chips while recalling the events that have occurred since he transferred.

It's been a week since I joined the bitch club. I've been propositioned countless times and I'm exhausted. I hate this.

And in three weeks a gangbang is waiting for me! He thought stopping mid chew with wide eyes, No! I won't let them! I'd rather die then get screwed by a whole group of guys! He thought in fear and determination as he continued to munch on his chips.

"Hello."

Stopping his movements he looked behind him before yelling in fear "HWAAAA?!" A harsh slap landed on his face silencing him "Hey. Don't spit all over me." Shikatani said with a growl in disgust.

Sitting beside Toono who was holding his cheek from the intensity of the slap Shikatani placed his hand under his chin in what seemed to be boredom "What are you doing? Scouting your first partner?" He asked, Toono sat baffled "No...I'm not." 'He surprised me from behind too!' Toono thought while Shikatani stared at him.

"I see. Well, I'd volunteer, but you look like you don't bathe regularly." Shikatani said offending Toono "I bathe like a normal person! Your germophobia must be really bad." He exclaimed "It's more delusions than germophobia" a voice chimed in "Yeah, or a mix of...both." Toono slowly said just now noticing another person.

Looking over he flinched seeing Tamura between them and M/n besides Shikatani. "NNN-WHOA!" The brunette yelled earning another slap but this time from Tamura "Shuddup, moron." He threatened "Ow! Sorry!" Toono apologized even though he had just been slapped again.

You watched with a smile as your hand came up taking a strand of Shikatanis hair in-between your fingers; Tamura conutined "There's no changing the way he thinks. Just ignore him." Tamura said resting his face in his hand.

"I see." Toono mumbled sweating 'Why do they keep coming at me from behind?!' He thought "Well, he can be fun to play with." Tamura added, You hummed "Tamura shut up. Shikatani just doesn't like filthy things and apparently you're one of em" you chided watching the blue haired boy glare at you "Psh, whatever- you're just sucking up to him cause he'll be bouncing on your dick later." He said with a chuckle.

You gave him a small glare as you watched Toono and Shikatanis cheeks turn red from the comment "Jealousy is such a strong emotion Tamura, you suck at hiding it." You teased watching him get flustered as he flipped you off "Whatever, asshole." He said with a huff.

"He barfed and fainted when I tied him up and put snot on him!" Tamura said picking his nose and putting it on Toonos shoulder who's mouth opened in disgust as he jerked away "Hilarious right?" He asked "AGH! STOP IT! OF COURSE HE DIDN'T LIKE THAT!" Toono yelled while you and Shikatani watched in pure disgust.

"Huh? Yuri would love it. In fact, I haven't figured out anything that he hates yet, Damn it." Tamura said in thought "He hates when you bite his left elbow" you said nonchalantly making everyone look at you but before they could ask the sound of the intercoms dinging stopped them.

Shikatani from class 3-C, please report to the chemistry lab I repeat...

"Ohh, hear that? Mr. Matsumura is paging you Shikatani." Tamura said in a teasing voice while Shikatani stared at him. Standing up you held out your hand for Shikatani to take; he did, standing beside you "I'll go too, I got soccer practice to attend." You said looking at Toono completely disregarding Tamura.

"I'll see you later?" You said with hopeful eyes making the boy flustered "Yeah.." he muttered making you grin.

Shikatani pushed up his glasses "He's gross because he sweats so much." He said feeling your fingers thread with his own, he didn't pull away; you brought your intertwined hands to your lips as you pressed a soft kiss on his skin. You felt him shudder at the feeling as he looked over at you.

"You know, I'll go for you. Just say the word I hate seeing you go through this." You said quietly, your eyes looking into his own "No. This is something I can only do." He said with a shake of his head.

Making it to a turn you both went your separate ways but not before you tugged at his wrist pulling his body into your own, his hands rested on your chest as your rested securely on his waist.

"M/n.." he murmed with a flustered expression feeling your hands rub the lace material of the panties he was wearing; you grinned placing your lips on his but only for a second leaving him wanting more.

"I'll see you tonight, k?" You said pulling away, sending him a flirty wink and turning your back making your way to Soccer practice.

───── ❝ 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 ! ! ❞ ─────