Chapter 2

Y/N's lips crooked up slightly but she remembered what Krystal said earlier: "You can restrain it, can't you?"

"I mean I could, but..." Jimin then smiled with a bit of mischievousness: "If you could help me, isn't it better?"

"I know you can, aren't you good at everything? Then just continue to restrain yourself." Y/N then patted his delicate yet muscular shoulder, and immediately laid down on the bed: "Your daughter and I are going to sleep. If you don't like Krystal's gift then just put it in the box, I'll return it tomorrow."

"Are you really going to leave me like this?"
Jimin was stunned.

Y/N turned her body so that her back was facing Jimin, there was her answer.

Of course, Jimin was not having it. He looked at the scissors on the carpet. He took it, cut the doll, and threw it on the carpet.

Seeing how Y/N slept so soundly, he couldn't do anything else so he just entered the bathroom to take a bath.

On this winter day, he took a cold shower.

When Y/N woke up the next day, she noticed the broken doll on the carpet.

She went over and picked it up. She shook her head and sighed, "What a pity."

She placed the doll inside the box and wrapped it up to bring it back to Krystal later.

She went downstairs, not long after her, Jimin also joined her downstairs. He looked a bit off, she was about to ask him but Neon Yun already asked: "Jimin, what happened? You look pale."

"I'm okay."

"I will skip breakfast, I have some urgent matters to handle at the company." Jimin looked in a rush as he turned his body and left. His face didn't look so good.

Neon Yun looked at Y/N "What happened to him?"

Y/N shook her head, not knowing what happened.

"What kind of wife are you?" Neon Yun glared at her, mocking.

"Neon Yun, you don't have the qualifications for saying that."

It made Y/N startled to hear the owner of the voice saying that, because it wasn't Grandma. It was Park Joo Hyuk, he never cared about whatever things Neon Yun said or whatever things she did.

There was no doubt there was a hint of mocking in his tone and also in his eyes.

Nobody expected this.

Neon Yun's face turned sour, she tried to let it slide but she couldn't control herself. She stood up and pointed at Joo Hyuk, furious. "I don't have a qualification for saying that? Park Joo Hyuk, then what about you? We've been married for years but have you ever cared about me? In your heart, I could never compare to that dead person!"

"Neon Yun!" Joo Hyuk's eyes were extremely cold. He threw his knife and fork at the table.

Y/N had never seen this side of his father in law as he always showed his calm personality. Whatever happened, it seemed like he never put it into his heart and just let it go. He was also the one who never really had an opinion in some matters. Moreover, he never really had any bad tempers.

But now Y/N could see his expression was actually really similar to Jimin.

Actually Neon Yun was feeling somehow terrified but she was also in a fury. "Park Joo Hyuk, did I say something wrong?"

"Have you said enough?" Grandma finally had enough of the fight, she slapped the table.

Neon Yun sat back on the dining chair but Joo Hyuk left with his cold face without saying or even looking at her. She felt self pity.