Chapter 81

Taehyung looked at Y/N and was silent for a little while, his face changed. "He must be in trouble, I can't contact him for a few days as well."

The glass on Y/N's hand fell after he said it. The glass shattered everywhere. The hot water splattered on Y/N's feet but she seemed unaffected by it. She gazed at Taehyung: "What did you say?"

"Y/N..."

Y/N didn't say anything then got up from her seat to leave. Of course Taehyung was worried so he followed her out. She was getting inside her car and left. She didn't even look at him calling her name.

Taehyung was panicking, he ran inside and took his car key to chase after her. Y/N drove her car so fast and there were several cars behind her so it was quite hard for Taehyung to catch up. Y/N turned her car to the right but because of the traffic light, he needed to stop.

He pulled out his phone, trying to call Y/N but she didn't answer.

Finally, he found her car in front of Taemin's house. She thought Taemin was the reason for Jimin's disappearance so she looked for him. He saw Y/N bump her car into Taemin's car. At that moment, Taehyung was really worried. He couldn't breath or blink.

Luckily even though Y/N drove her car at full speed, Taemin's driver was driving slowly and about to park so nobody got hurt in the process. Y/N then came out of her car. When he saw her, he finally regained his senses and undid his seatbelt to get out of his car.

Taemin also got out of his car along with his driver. Y/N immediately hit him but his driver hurriedly blocked her. When the driver screamed, Taehyung then pulled Y/N and noticed she was holding a big piece of shattered glass.

"I know it's you who kill Jimin and Joonie, I will fucking kill you!"

"Y/N, stop." Taehyung then noticed Y/N's hand was bleeding and it wasn't Taemin's driver blood but it was her blood. She hurt her palm when she grabbed the shattered glass. "Give me that thing." He said slowly. "Don't act recklessly, it's no use..."

Taemin watched them and shifted his gaze to Y/N. "Me?"

"It's you! I know it's you!" Y/N was emotional, she tried to break free from Taheyung: "Let me go! I'm going to kill this sick bastard!"

"Do you have the evidence?" Taemin teased her. "If you have it then just report it to the police because if you don't, I will report you for attempted murder."

Taehyung snatched the glass from Y/N's grip and threw it to the ground. But Taemin wasn't joking, he really reported to the police. The police came and took Y/N to the police station.

Taehyung followed behind, while calling Jungkook.

The police tried asking her questions but she was uncooperative. She didn't say anything. They also only wrapped her wound.
They tried to make her talk for hours but she kept quiet. "Ms, will you please cooperate with us? We've been here for several hours now, why didn't you say anything? What do you want? Do you want to be locked here? Mr Lee reported that you purposely bumped your car to his then you used this piece of glass to threaten to kill him. The driver is the witness."

Taehyung watched them from the glass window. Jungkook and his mother came toward him. "How is it?"

"They said if Taemin withdraws the report, we could take her home."

Taehyung was somewhat doubting it: "How can he not pursue this case?"

He remembered Jimin's last order for him to take good care of Y/N but now she was in trouble, how could he explain it to Jimin?