Chapter 30

"If you dare to touch even just a strain of her hair, I will make you suffer. You think I'd just let you die?" Jimin's expression grew stern.

Seulgi smiled and gazed at him, her eyes were full of sorrow. In a second her mood swiveled, her gaze turned into hatred. She pointed at him. "Park Jimin! To people you don't care about, you're always cruel and vicious! I waited for you last night but you never came! Now look at me! You two are happy, right? You two are satisfied to see me like this, right?"

She wiped her tears with her hand. "Park Jimin, I don't love you anymore. Starting from last night, I hate you!" Her eyes were widened, glaring at him.

Ms Bae grasped her shoulders from behind: "Let's go, Seulgi. Let's go back to your room."

Ms Bae bought the medicine she requested and looked for her inside her room, but she noticed that she wasn't there. She worried she would be in trouble so she hurriedly started looking for her. But she didn't expect to find her here, facing this situation. Looking at her confronted Jimin, of course she was afraid she would do more damage. She pulled her shoulders and took her back to her room.

Y/N stared at Jimin and said: "What happened to her?"

Jimin held her hand. He thought she was being too emotional and purposely wanted to scare Y/N and him. "She called me last night."

"She asked you to come over?" She asked.

He shrugged. "It was too noisy, I couldn't hear anything. Then you wake up, so I just put the phone down."

Y/N stayed silent while thinking about her appearance just now. "I think she is not in a good condition."

He smiled and kissed her hand. "Don't worry about it. I'll have Taehyung to check." Then they walked back to his car.

Ms Bae placed the medicines in front of her. "What were you doing? You promised to not make trouble. You didn't do anything to Y/N, right?"

"I was thinking of pushing her when I saw her. It was just a thought, of course I wouldn't push her. I am not that stupid." She answered.

Ms Bae was relieved to hear it. "Okay, then it's good. You need to calm down now. When you get better, Mr Jang will definitely look for you. Seulgi, you need to control yourself. What happened before can't happen again." She warned. "Since you decide to be with him, then you need to do it. Why not give your best?"

"I know." Seulgi nodded but she looked impatient. After all, she wasn't stable. "Help me to find Neon Yun, I have something to say to her."

Ms Bae was confused at her request. "What is it? You didn't seem to want to see her ever again this morning. What do you want now?"

"I need her help." She said and looked straight at nowhere in particular but there was a gleam inside her gaze.

Even though she was confused, she just nodded. "Alright, I'll find her." She left after she said it.

Seulgi took her phone and dialed a number. "I agree to cooperate with you. I will do as you wish, but you need to agree to my condition."

-

After sending Y/N home, Jimin went straight to the Park company. Seeing Jimin enter his office, Taehyung hurriedly chased after him. "President Park, I already checked what happened to Ms Kim last night."

Jimin took off his coat and put it on his chair. He raised his head to see him, gesturing to him to keep going.

Taehyung nodded and started explaining: "Ms Kim attended President Jang's dinner gathering last night." He placed a folder on his desk.