Chapter 22

Neon Yun went back to her seat and called the waiter for the bill.

The waiter came with the manager, noticing Jimin was drunk. They gazed at the wine glass on the table and Jimin who was sleeping on the chair opposite Neon Yun. They was about to asked but she hurriedly said: "He is my son. He has a low tolerance of alcohol. He hasn't even finished his glass, yet he's completely gone." Neon Yun smiled.

"Are you a hotel guest Ma'am? We can help you take him to your room. Or do you need us to call the taxi?" The manager politely offered.

"We are guests, you can help me take him upstairs." She answered.

"As you wish, Ma'am." The manager immediately instructed the waiter to help.

They followed Neon Yun and took the elevator upstairs to their suite. She used her card to open the door and he gently placed Jimin on the bed. She gave him a tip and immediately closed the door.

She went to the bed and looked at Jimin, she shook his shoulder: "Jimin..." Looking at how he was sleeping soundly, she felt relieved.

Neon Yun could hear the voice from the bathroom. There were a lot of things scattered all over the living room; alcohol bottles on the table, an expensive pair of high heels and handbag on the carpet. She sat on the sofa, waiting. Not long after, the bathroom door opened and someone came outside.

It was Kim Seulgi, who was wearing a bathrobe. She was fascinated by her work as she stared at the man on the bed.

She looked composed as she came over to Neon Yun's side: "Auntie."

Neon Yun patted her shoulder: "I brought Jimin to you. You need to seize this opportunity. It's best if you can conceive his child because he will be very angry for sure. He loathes people who trick him."

Seulgi didn't look a bit worried, she sat on the sofa. She crossed her legs and gazed at Jimin. She then pointed at the corner: "Auntie, do you see it?"

Neon Yun followed her finger and she noticed a camera. Seulgi slightly smiled. "Jimin really cares about Y/N. If she found out what happened between us tonight, she probably wanted a divorce. So he wouldn't let Y/N know. With this evidence, I don't need to be afraid of his anger. With my current condition, I have nothing to be scared of."

"You could be right, but..." Neon Yun didn't feel at ease about this. After all, Jimin was not someone that people could threaten easily.

"Auntie, I am grateful for your help tonight. You always help me. I am doing this because I don't have any other choice. I don't have a way out. You're Jimin's mother, I don't know how he would react to you. But I just want him to be with me, but he doesn't want to. So I have to do this."

"I understand." Neon Yun sighed. She took her bag and stood up. "I will stay next door. If there's a problem, just call me."

Seulgi nodded and sent her out. She was smiling, but her smile was cold. Actually she knew about her relationship with Neon Yun. She was her mother, her biological mother. Several years ago, she read the letter at her foster parents' room when she tidied all of their belongings.

Seulgi was the child of Neon Yun's extramarital affair with another man. She left her so she was sent to the orphanage. Not long after, she was adopted by another family. Neon Yun also only found out a few years ago. That was the reason why she wanted to compensate her by putting effort in helping her get what she wanted.

When she knew the truth, she wanted to confront Neon Yun directly but she calmed herself down. She thought she didn't need to do that. In any case, with Neon Yun's guilty feelings toward her, she could use it to her advantage.