Chapter 37

"You two planned your wedding at the end of the year, but let's move the date forward. I'll have someone arrange it." Grandma looked really excited, she didn't know she was standing up saying that.

The atmosphere in the Park family was really depressing before, it had been a while since a good thing happened. So now it was full of joy.

Taemin patted her hand and said: "Don't worry Grandma, we will arrange it by ourselves. And Krystal wants to have a wedding after she gives birth."

Grandma turned her gaze at Krystal. "Why?"

Just like before, her face was still blushing. "I don't want to wear my wedding dress when my belly is bloated, Grandma."

Krystal was already two months pregnant and she wanted to have her dream wedding, so it would take a while. So she thought it would be better to wait until the kid was born. She also wanted to take beautiful pre-wedding photos, wear a beautiful wedding dress and go on honeymoon too.

"Alright." Grandma chuckled, of course she understood. She was a woman after all. "You both can postpone the wedding but you should register your marriage first then."

"You have nothing to worry about, Grandma." Taemin smiled. "After this morning we found out, we also registered our marriage this afternoon."

"You children are really fast." Grandma smiled, feeling content about it. "Now that Krystal is pregnant, you should return and live here. I can't be at ease if you don't." She asked.

"There are a lot of people here, we can take good care of Krystal. You're always busy, you won't be able to accompany her at all times. It's better for the both of you to live here."

Taemin shook his head. "No, Grandma. It's better for us to live in our own house. I will have people to take care of Krystal."

Grandma frowned. "Mom, they want their own privacy. Don't force them to stay here. Let them decide for themself."

She was not an unreasonable person, she could understand. After thinking about it, she then just let them be.

-

Taemin pushed the door of the private room and went inside. Jimin and Jin were sitting on the round couch, there was a lot of alcohol on the table in front of them. He took off his coat and folded his sleeves. "Why did you guys order so much alcohol? Are you trying to drown in them?"

Jimin's thighs were spread open while leaning on the sofa. He was holding his glass and glared at Taemin. "Why are you so nosy? I invite you for a drink, of course there will be this much alcohol." He opened a bottle and passed it to Taemin, and also one for Jin.

"Just drink it like this?" Jin asked because he didn't give them a glass.

"It's more fun to drink it like this." Jimin started gulping his bottle.

"Okay then." Jin helplessly said.

Taemin also started drinking. But seeing how crazy Jimin was drinking, he tried to stop him. "Don't drink too much, Y/N will scold you."

"I also want her to scold me, to talk to me..." Jimin laughed at himself. "But now she doesn't even want to look at me like I'm kind of disgusting creature or something."

Taemin was confused and gazed at Jin, looking for an answer. Jin shook his head and sighed: "Y/N want to divorce him."

"What happened?" He asked. "Is it because of the baby?"

Jimin nodded and pursed his lips while looking at the bottle on his hand. "She found it exhausting to be with me." Jimin took another gulp. "She doesn't care about me anymore, she doesn't want to talk to me. But I don't have the courage to ask her."