Chapter 63

Taehyung was silent for a while. "Do you think it's a coincidence?"

Jimin also considered this possibility but he shook his head. "How could there be such a coincidence?"

"Then what do you think it is about?"

Jimin put his hand to massage his temple as he closed his eyes. He tried to recall everything that happened recently. Everything seemed to be connecting to him. After Joon Min's surgery, the Hanging Garden project involved him. Even though it was not really under his direct supervision, at the last moment, he took over the project.

Moreover, the DNA result. He also participated in it as he was the one who personally took it.

When Jimin was forced to leave the company, all of the power, position, and responsibility were passed to Grandma and Taemin. But because Grandma was sick, now basically Taemin handled it all by himself. Jimin was willing to pass it to him because he didn't have any doubt toward him as he was his own relative. How could he have bad intentions?

But now his assistant was here, he couldn't help but to think that all of these matters are related to Taemin.

Taehyung stared at his gloomy expression, he could understand that he was hurt. How could someone believe that the one he trusted the most would betray him?

"Mr Lee had his first girlfriend but Madame Park and Mr Park opposed their relationship then she committed suicide, right?" Taehyung knew about this when Taemin and Krystal broke up because Krystal saw the phone of his first love inside his pocket. Taemin then asked Jimin for help, of course he also heard about this matter too.

Jimin was thinking about it as well. "Yes."

No matter how hard he tried to deny it, it seemed to be connected. "Start investigating Lee Taemin."

"Okay, President Park."

"Let's leave." Jimin finally said.

"But the reporter hasn't come out yet."

"There's no need for it, we already got very useful information."

Jimin's face was strained as he didn't expect to see Taemin's assistant but at last they found a clue now. "Have people watch over that reporter, and the woman." Jimin instructed him.

"I will. Where are we going now?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm going to look for Park Joo Hyuk."

Taehyung drove the car to Joo Hyuk's current dwelling place. Before Jimin opened the car door, he said: "It's okay, I will go inside by myself. You can go home now."

"Okay." Taehyung left Jimin and took a taxi home.

Jimin looked around, this house could collapse any minute. He didn't expect Joo Hyuk could choose this kind of place to live. He tried pressing the bell but nobody came out. He waited then knocked on the door. But still, no one came out.

He pursed his lips, getting impatient. Even the neighbor came out because they heard the continuous knocking sound. He looked at him and asked: "Hi, do you know if the one living here is back yet?"

"He is home. I saw him back this afternoon. Try knocking again."

"Thank you."

Since he knew that he was inside then there was no need to knock, after the neighbor left, he tried to break in. The whole place smelled like alcohol, Joo Hyuk didn't even hear the knock on his door, he must be drunk right now.

The room was very small and dirty. Jimin never expected that one day Joo Hyuk would turn into this kind of person. There was no him inside then he tried checking the bathroom and there he was.