Chapter 23

Jimin was on the elevator, he was in a lot of pain. Remembering how Neon Yun took his trust for granted, he kept getting mad all over again. He wanted to smash the elevator door.

He got into the taxi and gave his address to the driver. He laid down on the backseat, closing his eyes. It was hard for him to breathe. His whole body was aching, especially down there. It felt like something inside him was burning.

When he arrived home, he went upstairs to the bedroom. There was a dim light, it was Y/N's habit. If he hadn't arrived home, she would leave the light on. Supposedly to accompany her waiting for him. Jimin stared at sleeping Y/N but didn't come over. He went straight to the bathroom.

Jimin leaned on the wall, hoping the coldness of the ceramic would lower down the temperature a bit. He smelled his coat and it was full of Seulgi's scent. He took all of his clothes off and went to the shower. He turned the knob on the faucet and let the cold water relieved the burning inside of him.

He didn't know how long he was in the shower but he finally felt it was not that hot anymore. He finally got out of the shower and put on his pajamas. He returned to the bedroom but didn't sleep on the bed. He just turned off the light and went to the sofa.

He laid down on the sofa, trying to sleep but another wave of heat erupted inside his body. His erection was getting out of hand. His body was burning hot, his breath became unsteady. He was in extreme suffering.

Especially in this room, it was filled with Y/N's scent. This scent made him stir restlessly.

Y/N who was sleeping on the bed, actually woke up because of the noise from the bathroom. At this moment, all she could hear was his rushed breath, she was startled and opened her eyes.

She gazed at Jimin's bedside, but he wasn't there. She sat down on the bed and looked over the sofa, there he was. She lifted her blanket and stepped on her slipper then went over there. Jimin laid on the sofa, his eyes were closed, but his face was red.

Is he sick?

Y/N immediately felt worried and stretched her hand to check his temperature. But before she could put her hand on his forehead, the man who was laying down on the sofa opened his eyes and pulled her into his embrace.

She cried out in alarm but next thing she knew, her lips were covered with his.

Y/N was a bit mad about his sudden kiss and pushed him away. With her sleepy voice she asked: "What happened to you?" She put her hand back to his forehead. "You are a bit hot, do you have a fever again?"

Jimin's head snuck on her neck, inhaling her scent. "I'm horny. It's not a fever."

Y/N blushed as soon as he said it. "Park Jimin, can you be more serious?"

"I am always serious." He sternly replied.

Being in his embrace, she felt a little cold but also hot. "Did you take a cold shower before? What happened to you?" Didn't he go to pick Neon Yun up? How could he return home like this?

"Where is Mom?" She asked.

"Don't mention her." Jimin still leaned on her neck, his voice seemed to be a bit hoarse. "She doesn't deserve to be my mother."

"What happened?" It was the first time Y/N heard Jimin say something like this. Even though she knew that their relationship was not really a typical normal mother and son because they always seemed distant. But at least they were okay.

He sighed, trying to settle down his anger. "I went to the airport to pick her up. She asked me to take her to eat because she said she was hungry. But she drugged my wine."