Chapter 32

The moment Y/N came out from the restroom, she noticed Krystal who was scrolling through her SNS. She went to her side and peeked. "What is trending?"

Krystal always stayed up to date with the latest news, so everyday she continuously read articles and watched the news about the latest scandal about the tycoon of the entertainment industry, President Jang. She also loved reading the comment sections. She always found them hilarious, so she often laughed.

She showed her phone screen to Y/N. "It's about President Jang's health report. People commented how it was such a tragedy that he was destroyed because of a woman as he is a womanizer."

Y/N looked at it then poked Krystal's forehead. "How do you have time to read gossip? Tomorrow is your engagement day, you're not nervous?"

"Of course I am, because I'm so nervous so I need to shift my attention." Krystal put her phone down and laid on the sofa. "Y/N, please remind me again why did I agree to his proposal? I'm still not sure if he's sincere towards me or not. I feel a bit uneasy to be honest."

After their previous fight, Krystal broke up with him. But Taemin came to find her everyday. But she persisted with her decision so she didn't want to see him. But one day, Taemin used this so-called trick. He stood in the middle of a heavy rain and insisted that he wouldn't move an inch if he didn't meet her. Of course she was worried, she still loved him after all. She kept on looking at the window and finally she went outside with an umbrella. He then pulled her into his embrace, because of the sudden action, the umbrella fell down. She wanted to push him but he carried her and spinned her around in the rain. Before she could say anything to protest, he devoured her lips.

When Krystal told Y/N about it, she obviously knew that Jimin taught him that because he often used that kind of trick on her to get what he wanted. That shameless man!

"You said yes because you love him, remember?" Y/N laughed. "When will your parents arrive?"

Krystal looked at her wrist to check the clock. "Hurry up, I want to change my clothes. I'll send you home, Taemin and I will pick them up and have dinner together."

After Krystal's father retired, her parents moved to the rural area in another city. Even though Seoul was beautiful, it was not good for old people to live in such a fast-living environment. They preferred living a slow life with enchanting scenery. So they left Seoul.

After they arrived, Krystal kept on asking: "Y/N, do you think it's too fast for me to get married? We only knew each other for half a year. We probably don't know each other that well."

About these matters, Y/N didn't really have much judgment. She never had a relationship before but then out of nowhere she got pregnant by Jimin after just a few meetings. And, it was forced. Then they got married the same month.

Y/N knew Krystal just got a last minute anxiety attack. They obviously loved each other. They hadn't married, it was just an engagement. Y/N couldn't imagine how nervous she would be when they got married.

"Have you talked about this to him?" She asked.

Krystal nodded. "Yes, I have."

"Then what did he say?"

"He said that it was too long and he is almost thirty five. He even mentioned how you and Jimin are already on your way to have a second child." She replied. "He said he also wants to be a father." Her face was getting red, her voice was low.

But Y/N only looked at her and laughed. "He's right, he should be a father."

Krystal choked on her own saliva. "I haven't prepared my heart to be a mother!"