Chapter 21

Jimin stayed on the balcony for a while then turned his body to watch his wife and son duo. He noticed that Y/N seemed calm, it did not faze her in the slightest. She was not even annoyed but he did.

However, the warmth of his chest made him forget about everything else that just happened. Because the scene before his eyes right now was tender and beautiful. Joon Min was leaning on Y/N's shoulder while listening to her gentle voice, reading one of the storybooks that Jimin bought for Joon Min.

Joon Min looked sleepy, he kept on rubbing his eyes. Y/N stood up, it seemed that she wanted to carry him to put him to sleep. Looking at her action, Jimin hurriedly opened the french window door to come inside. "Let me do it."

With her current condition, how could she carry Joon Min upstairs? What if something bad happened to her? He was worried.

Y/N nodded and let Jimin carry him upstairs but she still followed them to his room. He placed him on his bed and covered him with the blanket. "Good night, Mom and Dad." Joon Min said sleepily.

Jimin smiled and kissed his forehead. "Sleep well, Son." He turned on the dim nightlight on his bedside table.

"Good night, baby." Y/N replied, then they left his room.

Jimin hugged her shoulder and walked to their room. "You must be tired. We should sleep as well."

Y/N raised her head to look at him. "What did she say? How could she have that photo?"

"Someone gave it to her."

"Who was it?" She couldn't help but wonder. After all, she was sleeping when it happened.

Jimin suddenly carried her and kicked the door close. He placed her on the bed and laid beside her. He leaned closer and rubbed the tip of his nose to hers. "You don't have to worry about it. I will take care of this matter."

She actually didn't really care about this matter, but she was just curious. What would Seulgi do this time?

Jimin was not satisfied by her silence. He lowered his head and lightly bit her collarbone. She screamed in surprise and glared at him. "Park Jimin! What are you doing? She stretched her hand to rub it

She immediately regretted it and covered his mouth with her hand, preventing him from elaborating. Every time she asked that question, this man always had shameless replies to defeat her and made her speechless.

Jimin chuckled and grabbed her hand then gazed at her lips. She felt the soft caresses of his thumbs against her bottom lip. His fingers went lower to her delicate chin and exquisite collar bone. Then he started unbuttoning her shirt.

He undid the button one by one, he did it slowly while fixing his gaze on her eyes. He seemed to be so patient. Y/N's face turned bright red. "I want to sleep."

He smirked at her flustered face. "I don't have any intention to not let you sleep." Jimin answered as if it was a reasonable answer. He even laid her body down flat on the bed and his hands were all over her body.

Y/N wanted to kick him off the bed, how should she deal with this beast?

"Aren't they grow bigger?"

His question made her face flush more. She kicked his ankle. "Park Jimin, move away!"

He moved away a little bit: "They were this big but now they are this big. Indeed they are bigger now." He said it while gesturing with his hands.

"Being pregnant would make it bigger." She was finally free and pulled her pajamas back. But Jimin stopped her. "What are you doing? I haven't started."