Chapter 55

Jimin and Joo Hyuk took the DNA test two days after that. To make it fair, their DNA was collected in the examination center. They got their hair cut and put it inside the tubes. It would take several days for the result.

Grandma was cautious, afraid that they would fabricate it so she asked Taemin to be the one to take the result and announce it.

"Now everyone can be at ease right? We only need a few days for the result." Jimin announced.

"Of course." Park Jae Kyung smiled. "We're not doubting you as part of our family. It's just to stop the rumor from spreading."

Jimin smiled and turned his body to leave. He drove his car directly to the hospital.

He arrived and entered Joon Min's room. Y/N noticed his presence and poured him a glass of water. "How was it?"

"The result will be out in a few days." Jimin said and sat on the sofa. He looked exhausted.

Y/N went to his side and helped him to massage his temple. "I am worried that this could lead to another problem. I think this is not that simple, they must be preparing something."

At a young age, Jimin already held the biggest power in the company. It was natural for people wanting to snatch his position.

"What if they fabricated the result?" Y/N asked.

Jimin held her hand. "I already have someone to watch over it and Taemin will take the result." He tried to reassure her.

Y/N nodded. "We have nothing to worry about then."

She pushed his hand away. "Just close your eyes, let me help you massage your temple."

Jimin obeyed her and closed his eyes. "How is Jeon Jungkook? Has he been able to track Kim Yugyeom?"

"Not yet." Y/N said. "He ran away to Singapore. Jungkook already has people looking for him there, he also has people to watch over Jeon Wonwoo for clues."

Jimin pulled her to sit on his lap. "After these matters are done and Joonie is healthy, let's go on vacation."

"Okay." Y/N smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck.

-

Y/N's phone ring woke her up. It was 1AM and Jungkook was calling her. She knew he wouldn't call her after midnight for no reason. There must be something urgent. "Kookie..."

"Y/N, I found Yugyeom. He's in my car now. Listen, I..." Before he could finish his words, there was a crash sound then the line was cut.

Her heart stopped. She tried calling him again but his phone was off. She had bad feelings about this. She turned the light on and got up from the sofa.

"What happened, Ma'am?" Auntie Wang also woke up.

Panic was all over her face but she tried to hide it, trying not to make her worry. "It's okay, you can go back to sleep."

She didn't even put her slippers on, she opened the balcony door and went out. She tried to dial Jungkook once more but it was still off. She called Jimin, he was sleeping at home tonight.

"Jimin, I think Jungkook is in trouble." Y/N said.

Jimin rubbed his eye, his voice was hoarse. "What happened?"

"He just called me, he told me that he found Yugyeom and he was in his car. He was trying to say something before I heard a crash noise then nothing. I tried calling him but his phone was off." Y/N was really worried. Her voice was shaking.

He immediately lifted his blanket and left the bed. "Stay inside and don't go anywhere until I arrive. I'll have someone to check."

"Okay." Y/N hung up the phone and got back inside. Fortunately, Joon Min wasn't awake because of her. He was in a deep sleep.