Chapter 17

Jimin kissed her forehead while holding her hands. He then put her hands down on the bed and fixed her blanket.

He closed his eyes and sighed before walking from the balcony to make a call. "Taehyung, I need you to check on something." He ordered.

It was a busy day today in the office. Especially because Jimin's absent, Taehyung was still working. He knew Jimin had to stay in the hospital because something happened to Y/N this morning. "I'm all ears, Sir. How is Mrs Park?"

"She's okay now." He then told him what happened briefly. His expression grew stern. "I want details on what happened today. Report to me as soon as possible."

-

Jimin hadn't slept all night, he waited for Y/N to wake up. The sun was up but she was still unconscious. His chest felt too tight with panic.

He called the nurse several times already, and the doctor finally came to visit. "The patient passed the critical phase already. There is nothing to worry about, Mr Park."

He gazed at Y/N then turned his gaze back to the doctor. "Then why hasn't she woken up yet?"

"Just let the patient get enough rest." The doctor tried to reassure him.

"Why are you worrying about her now? You should've done it before this happened." A stern voice shifted their gaze. It was Grandma.

The doctor excused herself and left the room.

Grandma came with her maids, they brought Y/N's necessities. She casted a glance at Jimin then ignored him. She walked over to Y/N's side, checking her condition. She instructed the maid to put the tonic she brought on the table so Y/N could drink it when she woke up.

"I saw Kim Taehyung outside. If you have something urgent to do, you can leave. We will take care of Y/N. You can come back when you are finished." Grandma said.

Jimin knew he was outside. Taehyung was a really fast and efficient person, he already had all the details about yesterday's accident. He just came to tell him in person.

But looking how Y/N was still unconscious, his heart couldn't feel at ease leaving her. He wanted to stay until she awake. "But Y/N..."

Grandma quickly interrupted: "No buts. The doctor said she's okay, she must be tired. Let her rest. You can come back when you finish your business."

Jimin gazed at Y/N, he pursed his lips then nodded. He took his coat and said: "Please take good care of Y/N, Grandma. Call me when she's awake."

Taehyung immediately went towards him when he saw him left the room. "President Park, regarding yesterday..." He showed him his phone.

Jimin glanced at him then the phone. "The accident was recorded by a passer-by and posted online." Taehyung said.

"The video is trending on the internet. Supposedly, Ms Kim is also affected by this accident." Taehyung followed his steps.

He didn't respond and just kept walking to his car. When they were inside the car, he asked "How many were they?"

"Four, two girls and two boys, around eighteen to twenty years old. They are loyal fans of Ms Kim, they visited Ms Bae on set a few days ago."

Jimin's eyes turned dark. "Which of them pushed my wife?"

"It was a girl named Chae Yeon. She is twenty years old and in her second year in Seoul National University College of Fine Arts." He quickly passed a file to Jimin. Then he drove the car, leaving the hospital.

Jimin opened the file as Taehyung started explaining what happened yesterday. "Chae Yeon is a member of Ms Kim's exclusive fan club. She's been a fan for a few years now, they're close. She always imitates everything about Ms Kim. A witness said she intentionally pushed Mrs Park. There was no trace of guilt on her face. She said it was to avenge Ms Kim. She was laughing and yelled at Mrs Park saying that she deserved it until the other three pulled her to leave."