Chapter 54

All she knew was that this project was a massive and important project. It would lead to a problem for the Park company if unexpected things happened.

The time she passed the study room, she slowed her steps and looked at the door. It wasn't fully closed, however, the maids didn't dare to pass by without permission. Y/N could hear Grandma's voice saying: "Now that we lost this project, there will be a negative impact on our company. We may not be able to explain this to them."

"Grandma, this is my fault. I didn't handle it properly." Taemin replied.

Grandma sighed. "How can I blame you? You already tried with your greatest effort. Everyone should take responsibility for this."

Taemin was Grandma favorite grandchild, she couldn't possibly get mad at him. Even though she knew that Taemin was also great at business but he was not as excellent as Jimin.

Y/N didn't hear anything from Jimin, she just directly went to her room. Her guess was true after all, no wonder it was real quiet in the house tonight.

Even though it was unavoidable, the broad director would not have the same perspective. They definitely would like someone to take the blame. Since Jimin had already taken over all of the Park company business, he should be responsible for this project.

This project was happening at a very crucial time. Joon Min just went under a big surgery, Jimin couldn't leave him. But they didn't expect that this project would go down hills.

Y/N sat on the sofa, thinking about this matter. The time she heard that the door was opened, she raised her head and gazed at him.

Jimin didn't expect her to be home, he was startled. "I thought you were at the hospital. Is there something you want to take? You should've just called me, I will bring it to you."

She didn't answer and just stood up from the sofa and went toward him. "I heard what you guys discussed in the study earlier. You lost the project?"

Jimin let out a heavy breath and nodded. He started undoing his tie but Y/N grabbed the tie and helped him take it off. "Then what will happen? Do we still have a chance?"

"No, it's impossible now. They had signed the deal." Jimin let out a frustrated huff.

Y/N was startled. "How can it be that quick?"

"It's okay. I will handle it." Jimin smiled. "Go wash up and I will take you to the hospital."

Y/N shook her head. "You don't need to go. Just sleep at home tonight, Auntie Wang and I will take care of Joon Min. There are also still a lot of people taking care of him."

She knew that he definitely would have a meeting with the broad directors to give them explanations.

He always went to the hospital after work. He didn't have a good sleep, Y/N could lay on the sofa to sleep but he could only sit on the smaller sofa to sleep. How could he be prepared tomorrow if he didn't have a good sleep?

Jimin didn't argue with her as he knew it was for the best. He nodded. "Okay, let me just drive you there then."

But Y/N felt it was too troublesome for him to go back and forth. She shook her head. "No, it's okay. I can drive by myself."

"No." Jimin's voice grew stern. "I can't let you drive this late."

In the end, Y/N could only obey him. She went to the bathroom and tidied up her things to bring to the hospital then Jimin drove her there.

The next morning, Doctor Min came for the daily check up on Joon Min as usual. He said that his recovery was good, he only needed several more days to stay and be monitored.