Chapter 11

[BONUS CHAPTER]
T/W: This chapter contains nudity and explicit sexual materials. Please skip if you're underage. You can skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable because it won't affect the story line.

As the song ended, Jimin led Y/N to their room.

Her eyes scanned the room. It was spacious, remembering it was inside a yacht.

But soon her thoughts focused on Jimin's fingers that brushed above her knee and to the inside of her thigh. She gasped. His lips met her neck and the cool kisses he left in their place caused chills to shoot across her skin. Then he stopped. Jimin leaned up on his elbow and turned her to face him. Her face felt hot as he placed his finger over her lips.

His lips aggressively indulged in the kiss and his fingers tightened around her neck. He set her skin on fire, it made her cheeks glow as her dress hit the floor.

Jimin coolly backed her to the bed and hovered above her.

"Let me make love to you."

A slight gasp escaped her mouth at the way he made her feel with his body now touching hers. It was not difficult for him to take charge. His grip tightened around her back. She found him on top of her in the folds of his sheets.

"Jimin." she moaned as he laid her on the bed.

"Let me show you how much I love you." he said and unbuckled the belt on his slacks.

All thoughts of protest vanished as she found herself at his command.

Y/N's heart pounded underneath his muscular frame. His kiss made her head feel light. She glanced at him for a mere second but closed her eyes again, savoring the soft massages against her breasts. Her breathing became heavy.

Her mouth parted and her fingers clenched the strands of his hair. She could feel him slide the last piece of material that covered her skin.

She could not help her soft moans as she relinquished herself to his control.

"I want to fill every inch of you." Jimin whispered to her ear. "No talking." He breathed and kicked off his pants. "Just take what I give you."

Jimin lowered his hips and used his own knees to spread hers apart. He was rock hard.

"Jimin." She whispered. She clenched his hands with her nails. Y/N could barely take the intensity of the sudden pressure as he fully entered.

He gently persuaded her body to allow for his size. Her breathing quickened. As her eyes shut, Y/N panted heavily, making her breasts touch his chest with every gasp she took.

She felt the soft caresses of his thumbs against the tops of her hands.

"Are you all right?" He asked.

"Please keep going." She whispered.

"Do I make you feel good, Y/N?" He slid his arms below her shoulders.

When she opened her eyes again, he was gazing at her, waiting to see her disoriented expression. "So good." She muttered. She could feel her nails claw through the skin of his back.

Jimin buried himself inside, nearly making her scream in ecstasy. Her cries only made him go deeper, faster until her body trembled beneath.

"You feel so fucking good." He said, pulling her waist against him and rocking her further, pleasing her in a way she was sure he did with no one else. Then he moved his hands underneath, lifting her hips to give even more.

"Jimin..."

"Shhh, you can handle me."

"Jimin." she choked, her climax unexpectedly coursing through her veins when he raised her feet to his neck.

"Jimin, please..." He ignored her cries and pumped into her more, feeling her body shake without control.

"Take it all, Y/N." he whispered quietly until he brought her to orgasm again. "Don't be embarrassed. Enjoy me."

"Oh my god!" She cried again, feeling him thrust deep. Every inch of him entered her now. Y/N tried to muffle the screams that filled the room.

"Open your eyes." He said and grabbed his shaft, centering it to her sex again. Jimin slammed in her hard, never letting up. His lips crashed onto hers and she kissed him willingly. Her lips moved to his faster than her mind could keep up with her need. Their bodies became slick. Her moans became faint. It seemed as though he waited to appease her desire for him. Then he drove fast and rigid, his length convulsing with the tight walls of her core. Jimin released with pleasured satisfaction. He carefully laid beside her and did not fall on top of her.

He pulled her shoulders into his embrace and kissed her forehead. "I love you." he whispered.

Y/N watched him fall to sleep. Seeing his peaceful face like this, he looked like an angel. She felt the smile on her lips as she shut her eyes, content to be in his arms. Jimin's steady breaths now easily put her to sleep.

 Jimin's steady breaths now easily put her to sleep

I need Jesus.

So are you

So are you.