Chapter 75

A/N: Please read the notes at the end of this chapter, thank you.

Y/N walked toward his bed. "Park Jimin, didn't you ask for me to come and say it to you? Here I am, once again, please just sign the paper. Please, let me go. I can't keep waiting for you."

Jimin stared at her: "So you want to leave me and testify against me?"

She was silent, trying to calm herself down. "I had no choice, you left me no choice. It's you who forced me to do that. You are being stubborn."

"I forced you? I..." Jimin laughed then pulled her arm.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Y/N tried to get away from his grip.

But Jimin gripped it harder. "Why are you doing this to me, Y/N?" His voice was full of pain.

Y/N moved her head to the other side, she knew that her eyes were teary. His tone really provoked her emotion. She was silent until she said: "People are selfish, you know that. You lost the Park company, you have no status and now you're also a criminal. You are nothing now, you are not even comparable to ordinary men. What is the point of me staying with you?"

"But you said you love me, is it a lie?" Jimin clutched her chin to make her look at him.

She didn't dodge his eyes now. "I loved you, Park Jimin. I didn't lie to you, but at that time I didn't know that you would lose everything. Please just let me go..."

Jimin took a deep breath. "So that's how deep your feelings for me are."

"Right."

"It's funny..." Jimin laughed. "That I really believed you loved me..."

He continued: "Why are you leaving me when I need you the most? For leaving me, you also help Taemin to testify against me? Don't you see that I'm suffering?"

He didn't wait for her response, he suddenly kissed her deeply and forcefully. Y/N could taste his despair with their kiss.

Y/N came to her senses and bit his lower lip so he would let go, they could taste blood in their mouth but he didn't let go.

He hugged her. "Y/N, please don't leave me..."

Her heart was broken but there was nothing she could do now.

Y/N stared at the wall for quite a while before saying: "I already signed the divorce paper, I only wish you will sign it too." She paused: "This will be the last time I visit you, next time we meet, it will be in court."

Jimin slowly let her go and Y/N stared at him before knocking on the door. When it opened, she said: "Goodbye, Jimin."

"Y/N, if you leave now then don't appear in front of me ever again."

Y/N stopped but didn't turn her head. She was just standing there until the guard thought that something bad happened. "What happened, Miss?"

She shook her head and went to her car.

After that, she never came to see him again.

She heard that after she left, he got sick and stayed in the hospital for several days. When he woke up, the first thing he did was sign the divorce paper and let his lawyer pass it to Y/N.

The time Y/N received it, she returned to her room. Her hands were trembling. She tried to calm herself down and held her shaking hand. She exhaled and opened the last page. She saw Jimin's signature beside hers.

He must be really disappointed and heartbroken by her.

Since the beginning, she had expected it. But at this moment when she really saw it really happened, she felt she couldn't even breathe. Her heart was hurting.