Chapter 38

A/N: I am sorry.

Jimin's words made her face blush and lowered her head.

Taehyung cleared his throat. He was good looking. Even compared to Jimin, he might be even more handsome. Perhaps he lacked the charisma that Jimin had as he was such a charismatic man. Indeed no girl could resist his charm. In grief and indignation Taehyung was thinking how was he able to seduce his lady just like that?

But he knew that Jimin always had this seductive and magnetic aura on him.

Taehyung held her and took a few steps back. He smiled: "How could I just lend someone to you? Especially my girl. There are a lot of women outside, would you like me to call a few of them inside?"

"Taehyung, go pick some for him. Choose someone that looks like Y/N." Jin ordered in a joking manner.

"Okay." He nodded and pulled his girl towards the door. But it was clear that the girl was not willing to go. His heart was broken.

Jimin called him: "Come back."

He fisted his hand and held her. "Do you think because of your power you could just do as you wish? Now you want to take another person's partner?"

"Who said that I want to take her away?" Jimin swept his cold gaze to him.

Taehyung stared at him, confused. "Then what do you want?"

Jimin took out his phone and passed it to the girl. "Dial this number then ask her to pick me up here and if she doesn't want to pick me up then tell her that you would take me to your place or to the hotel."

Taehyung and Jin were startled to find out his intention. His method before was ineffective and now he wanted to use another woman to provoke Y/N. Perhaps it could be a good method, she would get angry and came here to pick him up.

But the woman was still puzzled. "Why? Who is this?"

Taehyung noticed Jimin's irritated expression. "That is his wife, he wants to provoke her. Don't ask too much."

"Oh." The girl was a bit disappointed. So this was what he meant by 'borrow'. He just wanted her to give his wife a call to provoke her.

She took the phone and called her. After a while, she finally answered. "Hello, is this Y/N?"

Jimin's gaze was fixed on the phone. The girl didn't dare to refuse his request so she just continued to play along. "Mr Park is drunk."

Y/N supposedly asked her a question on the other side. The girl immediately answered: "I just met him today, we had a drink together. He's really drunk and keeps calling your name. Why don't you come to get him? If you don't then I will bring him to my place or to the hotel."

Jimin didn't expect that this girl was good, he was worried about her skill but she played along well. It should be able to provoke Y/N, right?

She noticed that all of them were pricked up their ears to listen to her response, especially Jimin. He really hated that he couldn't just move closer and listen to Y/N's words clearly.

Because everyone wanted to hear it so she put her finger on her lips and put it on speaker. Y/N said: "Let him lay down. I already asked someone to come to pick him up." By someone she meant Taehyung.

"But there is no one, it's just me and him here. It's not comfortable here, I think he's in pain. It's better for me to take him to a better place to rest. But I will wait for a moment but if no one comes then I will take him to my place."

"I will call you back." She hung up the phone and Taehyung's phone vibrated.

Jimin sent daggers from his stares, warning him to not say anything stupid. He just nodded and answered the phone. "Yes, Mrs Park?" He also put it on speaker.