𝐢. 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ; peaky blinder mistress

✵ ──────────────── ✵

i. two:peaky blinder mistress

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠: pleaser - wallows

──────── ✵ ────────

Somewhere inside the Shelby's dwelling.

Yapping at maximum blast. A hodgepodge of figures. Mudslides of mazuma and monies. Gasper men. Punters. Lots and lots of books. A desolate female in an ocean of menfolk—jittery and exhausted—if only she would have garnered positive news on that godawful day.

—Nearly three days have passed since the blown-up garrison and the late Freddie Thorne's interment, and life in Birmingham has returned to normal for both the Shelby and Doe families. Thomas has become so disconcerted by the attack that he's searching for information as to who might be behind the strife for days, which further clarifies why Marianna has now been tormented for the past three days and causes her to feel rigid.

While Tommy passes from pub to pub through Birmingham searching for his wanted bomber, the Peaky Blinders boss has left her with all of their company papers as well as a portion of the documentation needed for their purported widening in London.

This forced the poor honey-blonde to halt her latest tour de force, which was being long anticipated by a pronounced man from Coventry.

Marianna James, you see, has grown in importance in the last two years for her authentic, fanciful, and extremely conspicuous sophistication. Many outsiders who occurred to roll into the garrison had toured the tiny apartment Marianna had evinced her pieces of work in, merely a few steps from the now-bombed place; the majority of them would be cockneys, which further fueled Thomas' ambitious goal to broaden his enterprise.

The honey-blonde let forth a huge sigh as she scooped up her loose curls and tucked them into a bun. Mar pondered as her gaze moved to the cupboard on the office desk, where Tommy kept another of his illicitly acquired firearm. "Should I instead shoot me self?"

"No, not yet." A preadolescent voice cracked through the drabness.

She turned around and saw the spindly Shelby boy. "It is indeed pleasant to know you're not quite prepared to see me depart this wretched world, Finn."

"Perhaps you could shoot yourself after reviewing these..." Finn quipped as he neared her to hand her the different letters for their 'legitimate' business. "...lot."

Mari sniggers a little and utters, "Grand stuff, boy; once again, another intent for me to commit my death."

"You're welcome," Finn replied, adjusting himself on the far edge of the narrow area. "Hmm, there are two letters there that were personally sent for you."