𝐢. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ; walking on that blue

✵ ──────────────── ✵

i. four:walking on that blue 

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠: the kids aren't all right - fall out boys

──────── ✵ ────────

Somewhere in Small Heath, Birmingham

Worn out. Fed up. In need of air to breath. And though all the breath she could seek is the freezing night breeze of Birmingham, England. She'll take it.

Marianna was aware that the Shelby household had gone into a furor after the meeting concluded, along with being aware that Thomas had a notable outing that same day, about which she just could not help but be keen to know. While it had been widely noted that if the James woman asked the Shelby man a quandary, he would respond, she still desired to have her answers the other way around. Fish around and made him spill it without her having to ask. Perhaps that was the reason her legs prompted her back into the office spaces where Tommy and Aunt Pol had disappeared.

She approached the other living space, her head pounding. Marianna's night terrors continued regardless of the fact that everything had actually happened years ago. Every night for the past years, it came to town at her door—the blood-soaked portrait of Billy Kimber, the man from the dark alley, Danny Whizzbang—all whom paid the price for where they're at right presently.

Her steps ceased as she stepped into the space. The elder's voice was loaded with vindictiveness and displeasure as she caught Aunt Pol's sentence. "She was one laughable woman, Thomas. Maybe it's time you stop the guilt from eating you as well as her haunting your mind."

The woman in question is none other than whomever shall remain anonymous. It's been at least two years since the events of Peaky Blinders, in which Billy Kimber was abdicated as well as concealed mysteries were divulged, leading to the finale with Marianna and Thomas having to face the challenges that nearly split them; however, the culpability of that day's fallout hasn't really been washed out to sea.

And it isn't just Mar who is still inhabited by the past; Thomas Shelby blames himself for the deception that took place right under his nose without him realizing it—the falsehood that then exacerbated Marianna to perpetrate one of her first great sins—all because of Tommy Shelby's overly willing trust in a pretty face, and this simple truth never fizzles from his berserker rage.

"Stop who?" asked Tommy, who kept a stiff upper lip to conceal his indignation, but his hue was dimmable.

Polly raised her eyebrows and glanced up at him, displeased. "I'm not sure how Marianna could put up with you."

This prompted the above-mentioned woman to enter the spectacle, inhaling the agitated fumes in her gullet. She put on a brave face. "Are you people talking about me?"