𝐢. 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ; bless is this union

✵ ──────────────── ✵

i. seven:blessed is this union

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠: sculptures of anything goes – arctic monkeys

──────── ✵ ────────

Somewhere in London

── ✵ ──

The opulence of London, as seen through the gleaming pair of jades Marianna James adorns, embodies an entirely fresh conclusion as well as a fresh beginning—a fresh opportunity for a visitor like her and also the closure of her confined spirit. Mar will uncover in her traverses all the Londons she has come across in the pages of literature, a single high on another like the heights of the universe, with an eye for detail and swiftly indefatigable toes.

But first, she must concede to her chauffeur's raucous, aggravating guffaw.

"For the love of the divine, Diego, shut your bloody mouth." Mar demanded, her brows pricked together.

"You ought to have seen the expression on your face, Mar. I swea—" Her cousin halted and burst out huffing, broadening her scowl.

She enlarged her stare and motioned her hand about, looking around. "Fine then. Finish your business, and I'll venture out on me own."

"E-eh, don't bite my arm off," Diego declared as he walked out of the dark automobile. "Alright, alright."

Marianna, still dazed, took a brief moment to look up at the land in the distance. The reason her cousin doubled over in laughter was that as soon as her eyes met the magnificent portion of construction, she was compelled to gaze aghast with her jaw wide open. Could he really fault her? There was nothing like that in Small Heath; if there had been, it was only for the rich's eyes.

Diego put his arm out in front of his cousin. "Are you ready, Lady Marianna?"

The lady received it gladly. They strode towards the pathway of the massive mansion, and she puffed out her nervousness. This is the manor of the reputable Clarke family. There's a small gathering here for a respectable family in England, and she was invited to be here.

"You might want to keep your lips closed, since we don't want them to think of you as some dog salivating over a bone." Diego said, still being an arse.

"One more word," Mar rasped, her short nails drilling into the man's flesh. "One more word, and I'll make you sit in the car."

He exclaimed. "You certainly wouldn't."

"Try me, Diego."