𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ; rush at the beginning

✵ ──────────────── ✵

ii. twelve :rush at the beginning ❞

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠: the louvre - lorde

──────── ✵ ────────

Somewhere in Small Heath, Birmingham

── ✵ ──

Cold wind, sincere companionship, and a quiet road. The atmosphere grows into hefty and sickly pleasant as Thomas Shelby drove up a slope, the bitter chill coming from the nearby woods wrapped their flesh, yet the location is tranquil even for their wretched spirit.

The strawberry blonde asks Tommy with a genial look down her nose, "Where are we going, Tommy? Don't we have work to do?"

"That can wait; this cannot." He responds, his usual indifferent expression on his face.

Marianna looked at the view in front of them while grinning a little poutful. It was then visible, growing above a plain green cliff that overlooked the area below. A home perched atop the hill.

The car was successfully parked by Thomas as they approached the hillside. The man led her out with little to no emotion on his face, but the woman didn't seem to mind at the time. She was in awe.

"Wh-what's our business here, Tommy?" she sought out as the morning choral of melodious chirping birds floated metres

The male was struck unprepared by the dazzling appeal of her pupils, and it was difficult for him not to smile as he responded. "This house is all yours."

Marianna could only stare at the massive house in front of her, which exuded awe and something the man was unable to outline. All he can think about is how lovely she is.

"Mar, I know you deserve more than this little bit, but for now, this, I'll give you."

The woman stares at him, shaking her head. "Tommy, this is beyond our wildest dreams."

When he remained silent, she looked at him, and he was staring back at her with a worried expression. Unlike the rest of him, his eyes were bright at the time. True blue eyes, like an aconitum flower. It's amusing to compare his icy eyes to a flower, but that's what she thought at the time.

She shook her head and returned her gaze to the sturdy-looking door in front of her. "Should we come in?"

"You first, love." Thomas declared as he led her to the lumber entrance.

They entered the room and were greeted by a sizable area. The average staircase was the first thing she focused on. It is partially illuminated by three plain uplighters, but these won't be needed for long because the rising sun will soon cast a blushing tone across the early morning skies.

The windows were illuminated by golden sunlight as they turned the corner of the house's hall. The softly rising sun cast a morning scent flurry across the lush plain as it shone.