𝐯𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ; bathe in your victory

✵ ──────────────── ✵

vi. thirty-five: ❝ bathe in your victory ❞

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠: run - joji

──────── ✵ ────────

Somewhere in Small Heath

── ✵ ──

In the bustling betting shop, a lively crowd gathered, revelling in the celebration of their triumphant plans. The air was filled with the clinking of glasses, joyous laughter, and the spirited chatter of those revelling in the success of their endeavours.

In the lively betting shop, the triumphant mood was palpable as the celebration continued. Arthur's booming voice cut through the animated chatter.

"Right!" Arthur bellowed, scanning the crowd. "Has anyone seen my favourite gypsy girl?"

"I haven't seen her." Scudboat replied.

"Saw her having a smoke outside." Diego added.

"I should go and get her—" John began.

"Get who?" Mar walked in, her entrance drawing attention.

At her entrance, John's eyes softened and he was drawn by her presence. She moved with a dignity that held a quiet strength, her entrance commanding the room's attention.

"Mar-belle!" Arthur bellowed, climbing up the bar. "Come here, come up here, love!"

Finn offered Mar a gin, and with gratitude in her eyes, she accepted the drink. With John's help, she ascended the counter to join Arthur on top.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to raise a toast," Arthur announced, lifting his glass. "To Marianna James!"

The crowd erupted into cheers, raising their glasses in unison and celebrating the woman of the hour.

"To Marianna James!" The collective roar of approval filled the betting shop, echoing the triumph of their plans and the woman who played a pivotal role in their success.

"To the Small Heath rifles!" Arthur proclaimed with a laugh.

Mar looked down at the lively crowd with a pleased beam, her heart swelling with a mix of emotions.

"To the Lane Boys!" Arthur slung an arm around Mar's shoulder, pulling her closer and looking at her with unmistakable pride. "To the Doe boys!"

Diego Doe and Marianna James' kin joined in the cheer, their shouts blending with the celebratory atmosphere.

Mar raised her glass, a symbolic gesture acknowledging their collective triumph. "And to the Peaky Fucking Blinders!"