57. Young Moon pt. 3

Warning: NSFW. This chapter will contain explicit (consensual) sexual content. If you are somehow uncomfortable with this topic, the next chapter will be back to normal. I will always add warnings at the top of my chapters if there will be any NSFW content.

Jerr's hand was gently circling my stomach, making my skin tingle where he touched me and sending warm shudders through my body. His other arm had slid under my shoulders, and kept me in place, pressed firmly against his warm torso.

I could feel his hot breaths landing on my neck, making me want to sway my head back and close the distance between my skin and his lips.

My heart intensified at the first soft and warm touch of his lips on my shoulder, obeying the desire that hid within me. Another soft kiss, a tender touch, made my breath hitch, getting stuck in my throat in an endless tension that was afraid to burst if I finished the inhale.

His hand kept drawing soft circles on my belly, lightly grazing my skin with the tips of his fingernails. He gently pulled me closer to him, his other arm enclosing my chest. Pressing me further against him, pulling me into his warmth and comfort.

Fuck, I thought, when I felt another warm, lightly wet kiss at the nape of my neck, after Jerr had nuzzled my hair out of the way.

My hands found their way to his arm that was resting above my chest, playing along with his circle-drawing game. His skin was warm and soft, and safe. My fingers toyed with some of the hair on his arms – fuzzy, but not dense enough to cover his strength.

I heard his breath get stuck in his throat at my subtle touches – I felt it. Just like my lungs were toying with me at every subtle and gentle kiss on the bare skin that was pressed against him.

But those full lips weren't enough on my shoulders, or my neck. I wanted them to leave their traces everywhere on me. I wanted to taste them, to taste him.

But my body refused to turn around, as he kept his grip firm on me.

I wanted his hand to travel downwards, and upwards, and discover every part of me. I wanted my hands to do the same to his body, to feel him under every inch of my skin.

I wanted him, I realized. I wanted him so badly, it made my body explode in warm feelings, already feeling wetness grow between my legs.

I needed him. I needed everything he could give me. That was all that I knew at this moment, all that I could feel. My overpowering need for him, for us.

"I want you to say that out loud," I heard him murmur against the top of my head, ending his request with another soft kiss that made me inclined to give in to his wishes.

But saying it would make it so real.

"I know you can hear me," I answered, softly, carefully.

"No," he said, and I felt his head shake in my hair. "I want to hear your voice say it. I want to hear the words rolling off those pretty lips of yours."

But everything I felt was already real. And it had been for a while. And being next to him, being so close to him felt so good, it felt right. It couldn't be wrong.

"I want you," I suspired. "I want all of you."

I don't know who was more surprised by my willingness to admit this so plainly, and so quickly, but laying here with him, it was all I could feel.

His warm arm left my stomach, and made its way over to my face, cupping my cheeks. I felt him rise behind me, positioning his head above mine.

His hand turned my face towards him, and the first thing I saw, were those green eyes, piercing my soul. A green filled with longing. I wanted to drown in that green, but as my eyes traveled downward, they got stuck on his curved lips. His full mouth, one that had just left a path of gentleness and safety across my shoulders.