3

Ty'Quan Adrian Jones

"I don't even know why they even did that shit at my momma crib bruh , she cussed my ass out for dat." I said rubbing my forehead in frustration.

"Yeah that shit was wild , but they took out outside tho so I don't understand why she got mad at you about it." Sean said.

"That shit ain't matter to her , I don't even know why Dame ass brought Naeli over there knowing that my sister don't like her." I said.

"Nobody likes her." Kobe said.

"Right." I said.

"I don't know why she keep popping up at the places I be at , but Dame weird tho. How you supposed to be my cousin and you fucking with my old bitch? Not that I care for real but that's weird as hell doe." I said .

"Yeah be wrong for dat , but she a hoe anyway." Sean said.

"That's why I had to cut her ass off , I had mad niggas in my ear about her and shit. Had to go get checked out to make sure my Johnson was straight. If that bitch would've gave me sumin den I would've killed her ass." I said angrily.

"Yo chill , we said we'd stop doing that." Kobe said.

"Shiid im not about to be okay with a muthafucka breathing knowing they gave me a disease or sumin. I'm glad i don't tho." I said.

"Ta'Nae beat her ass tho I can't even cap." Kobe said causing us all to laugh.

"Mann tho , Naeli can't fight for shit I don't know why her ass be talking so fuckin crazy." I said shaking my head.

"You can't be fucking with no weak bitches na." Sean said and I mugged him.

"Why you think I cut her off? Ion fuck wit no weak bitches." I said fanning him off.

"Where was you and Jas friend at tho? Y'all was gone for like two hours." Kobe asked.

"You all up in a nigga business huh?" I said laughing.

"Shiid hell yeah!" He said.

"But nah I just took shorty to the chicken spot and got her some ice cream and we just talked for real." I said and Kobe and Sean both looked at me.

"What?" I asked looking confused.

"You feeling ha ain't you?" Sean asked.

"Why you say dat?" I asked him.

"Cause we saw yo ass go up to the car and was talking to her, and I seen how you was looking at her when everybody was over here for the game." Sean said.

"And yo ass took her onna date too? Yeah you feeling her for real." Sean said laughing.

"I mean she cute , But I can tell she ain't neva fucked with a real nigga befo." I said.

"You think you a real nigga?" Kobe asked causing him and Sean to crack up laughing.

"I am a real nigga what the fuck you talm bout? Me and Naeli was just cheating on each other. But I was only cheating on her cause she was cheating on me." I said.

"Y'all argued every damn day , Y'all Niggas was toxic." Kobe said shaking his head.

"Well that's why I left her ass, onto the next." I said pointing to the side.

"Enough about Yo ass , let's talk about you KOBE" Sean said and we both looked at Kobe.

"What about me Nigga?" Kobe said.

"What's going on with you as Jas?" I asked.

"Jas just my lil boo that's all" Kobe said biting his finger in a freaky way.