𝗼𝗻𝗲

RATED 16+

___

Celebrating before my first day of College with my family at a hotpot restaurant in Seoul. I was given gifts and some flowers from my family."My sister is growing so fast! I'm sad that she's getting old." Junhui joked and I tried to hit him on the shoulder.

We were talking that they're gonna miss me because I'm gonna move into a dorm. Don't worry I picked a dorm with no roommates so I could chat with my family easily on the phone in my room.

"Cheers to our daughter!"

___

It was literally the move in day. Junhui decided to drive me to the campus, because he volunteered to. I bet my ass he is going to embarrass me in front of everyone in the campus itself. "Okay, boxes and bags are settled in the car. Anything else you're missing?" He asks me and I was thinking.

Nothing. There was nothing left behind.

So I shook my head at him.

My parents were standing in the driveway, preparing to say goodbye to me.

"I want you to call us when you have something. Please stay safe and don't do much partying." My mom hugged me and I told her not worry about anything. I hugged my dad as well. "Just make sure when you arrive and settled everything, call us." I nodded at my dad.

I walked off the driveway and got into the car. Junhui got into the car and started the engine. I waved at my parents as we drove away.

___

We arrived at the campus and it was huge. We got out and started carrying the boxes into my dorm. I went to the receptionist desk and asked them about my dorm. I quickly got my keys and head into the elevator.

Junhui and I were just staring at each other.

"You're lucky that you're living here. I'd still bother you with all the text messages."

"Don't you have Minghao? Your little crush?"

He looked at me, trying to give me the side eye. "Minghao is just a close friend. Nothing weird between us." He was trying to explain but I hummed at him. "What about you? That guy who calls himself Dino?" He asks and I rolled my eyes.

"There is no way Chan is my crush. I know we're the same age, but he's my comfort friend along with Minsi." I tried to explain to him, but his expression was like he knows something.

We got off the elevator and searched for my room.

156

The number of my room as I mumbled to myself.

"Oh there it is." Junhui pointed. We head towards the room and I jiggled the keys into the hole. Opened it and entered the room. I mouthed wow as the room look so cozy and spacious. "I'm gonna be having much fun in here." I smirked and Junhui just looks at me.

"Yeah. Having fun studying."

I punched him in the elbow and he was like ouch.

___

After a while of settling down things in my room with my brother, it is time for me to say goodbye to him. "Have fun. Like what mom says no partying." He gives me the warning and I just laughed it off. "I'll miss you most of all. Don't even spam text me." Both of us giggled and I hugged him.

"Take care of mom and dad."

Junhui nodded.

"Andddd...have fun with Minghao." I smirked at him and he playfully rolls his eyes.

When he left I shut the door close and jumped onto my new comfy bed. My home for the next two years!

___

It was night time and I was just putting up my schedules on the corkboard and all of the sudden I got a text from Minsi.

minsi;
heyyyy have you moved in yet???

me;
this afternoon. i got my brother to help me hehe

minsi;
cool! anyways, i'm throwing a little party with some friends from high school.

minsi;
and i was wondering if you can come over plssss

me;
my mom would kill me.

minsi;
LEOOOOO COME ONNNN

minsi;
CHAN IS COMINGGGG AND BOTH OF US WANT TO SEE YOU HERE

minsi;
pretty pleasssseeeeeee

me;
ughhhhh fineeeee

minsi;
yayayayayayay

minsi;
see you at the party i'm looking for forward to squeezing that ass

me;
k see you plus don't be such a perv >:(

seen

Minsi is throwing a party and I don't know what to wear. All I have is a floral dress that I bought in 7th Grade. How embarrassing that it still fits me. You know what? I'll just wear it until I go dress shopping.

___

Arriving at Minsi's house, I see LED lights just flashing inside of the house by just looking at the windows. Such a wild party. I better not do anything stupid.

I rang the bell of the house and I saw Minsi opening the door. "Hey girlfriend!" She proceeds to hug me and squish my ass at the same time. "That was hard." I told her and she was sorry. I came into the house and recognised a lot of people from our high school.

Then I saw the one and only, Lee Chan.

"Leo!"

He straight gave me a hug and a big smile on his face. "Come and have a drink with us!" He dragged onto the couch and handed me a drink. "What drink is this?" I ask them and one of them said it's tequila.

"I can't really-" "Come on, Leo!" They were peer pressuring the shit out of me and I decided to drink. The two of them cheered for me. The taste is so strong that my face had a sour reaction. Chan had laughed his ass off when he saw my face. I literally had to shake it off.

"How does your parents know you're doing this?" I asked her. "Welllllll...they don't actually know." She just shrugs off and I gave her the 'WHAT' look. The taste of the tequila got so strong in my mouth that I ask her where is the bathroom. Minsi pointed upstairs, indicating where the bathroom is.

I got up and slowly went upstairs.

Once I was upstairs, I was through the halls trying to find the bathroom. Then I spotted a room. A room full of art posters and designs. There was also a guitar placed near the bed.

But I decided to not go in there. I would do anything stupid. I was trying to find the bathroom, but I got so lost. Minsi's house is this big! I swear to god if I don't find a bathroom this instance, i will vomit the tequila right out of my mouth over the stairs railing.

While I continued to walk and not look at the front, I bumped into a guy who was very tall, wearing a black hoodie and had a puppy like face. I looked up to him and he just stared at me.

I gulped.

I was scared.

"What are you doing up here?"