𝘁𝗲𝗻

RATED 18+

___

The surprised look on my face as I faced Mingyu when he took his mask to reveal himself. "Surprised that I'm attending this dinner as well?" Mingyu asked and I was too stunned to answer him.

"Mingyu, how are you even here? Is Sera even with you?"

"Well, she is, but I heard you're attending this event. So I figured meeting you here without letting you know."

Why does he bother me so much? Now he's pissing me off. "Mingyu, let me go. Jeonghan is probably getting worried." I explained to him but he was still gripping his hand onto my wrist. "Leo, please. I want to spend my night mostly with you." He begged but I shook my head. "Then why is Sera even here with you? The better question is why are you STILL with her then?" I asked him and he started sighing in a way he sounded depressed.

"Sera isn't technically my girlfriend. She's just a girl who wanted to feel the love and pleasure that I give to her." Mingyu explained. "So you're playing around with Sera, is that about it?" I asked him another question.

"I mean you could say that, but after I saw you, it was like god sent a beautiful girl to me to give love and affectionate."

Is he for real right now?

Sera could be devastated if she heard about this conversation between me and him.

I just knew she would've bawl her eyes out.

After talking to him, I want to leave. But the door was locked. "Did you lock the door on purpose?" I turn my head to Mingyu, but he replied with 'Nope'.

That's weird. I tried using my strength to open the door, but it wasn't opening.

Fuck.

I'm stuck with him.

"Calm down, I'll try to call Sera to get us out of here."

"But what if she finds out I'm with you?"

He ignored the question while trying to get in contact with Sera, but no service was found. "Fucking hell, no signal?" Mingyu groaned. "I guess we have to spend the night here I guess." He sat down on top of a storage box. "To be honest, this is your fault." I put the blame on him and he looked at me.

"My fault?"

I hummed.

"I shouldn't have tried to find the restroom so I wouldn't have stumble upon you."

Mingyu rolled his eyes. "Too bad. You're here with me. There's nothing we could do here." I quickly find a space for me to lay down. Mingyu followed and laid down next to me. I turned away to not look at him. "Leo, I'm sorry to ruin your night with Jeonghan. I feel sorry for myself that I ruined mines with Sera too." He apologises but I still didn't want to look at him.

All of sudden, Mingyu grabbed my waist.

"Are you cold?"

I didn't answer him. "You know what? Let me do this." I can feel him standing.

After being a little grumpy at him for two minutes, I started to look at him.

Oh my god.

Why is he stripping off his clothes and him just leaving his undies on?!

I looked away quickly. "Mingyu, please put back your clothes." I begged him too, but he wouldn't listen. "I just you to wear them. You're wearing a dress." He handed me his clothes. I stood up from where I was laying down. "Let me help you unzip." He helped unzip my dress.

WARNING: MATURE SCENE AHEAD (SEX/NUDITY)

Mingyu suddenly went silent. "Wow." He was surprised. "You have such an amazing back." He complimented and I thanked him awkwardly. I took off my dress slowly and he looked at me. Mingyu's arms wrapped around my waist. I can feel the warmth of his body coming closer to me.

Fuck.

Is what I just said when he hugged me.

"Actually, I don't want you to wear my clothes."

"Why?"

He slowly slips his hands into my bra and started massaging my breasts. Why does that feel so relaxing? After massaging them, he proceeds to unhook my bra, leaving my breasts revealed to him. "You have nice tits." He smirked.

I turned to look at him.

He held onto my face.

Caresses my cheeks softly.

And he went in for a kiss. I held onto his hips as we were kissing each other. Gosh, his mouth is sucking the hell out of my lips. He lifted me onto a random table and continued kissing me afterwards.

Mingyu pulled down my panties and pulled down his boxers.

Firstly, he started to kiss my thighs as he lifts them.

And then he started to insert his dick right inside of me. My mysterious hole.

Oh gosh, this is so intense. I let out the biggest moan. "Do you want me to rail you harder enough from the behind?" He asks and without any hesitation, I said yes. I stupidly answered yes.

I turned around for him to completely rail the hell out of me with his giant dick. Oh that is painful, but with so much pleasure. He kissed my neck as he was panting harder. It was like riding a horse, but new experience of riding it.

Man, I am wet as fuck from this shit and I can feel him cumming as well.

___

After the heated up sex, Mingyu and I lay down together with only our underwear on. "Did you felt that? Was this your first time?" He asks, "This was actually my first time. It felt really painful, but in the end, it was pretty good." I answered his question.

"Let's promise we won't tell this to our partners. and my sister."

I locked my pinky with his.

Mingyu pretending to draw circles on my stomach. "We should do this again another time." He suggested. "I don't know if that is possible." I looked at him.

"If our partners aren't available, we'll go somewhere for sure."

I can't believe I just had sex with my friend's brother.