𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

RATED +16
___

LEO's POINT OF VIEW

As I wait outside of the room in a hospital, I was praying that Jeonghan would be fine and nothing serious happened to him. Mingyu needs to stop being such a dick because this is out of control.

Minsi and Chan came by and straightaway hugged me. "I'm sorry that my brother did that to him. How bitchy is my brother?" She couldn't stop rolling her eyes about her brother being an idiot. "Hyung needs to lose the temper." Chan says as he sighs.

Then Jeonghan appeared in a wheelchair. I went to hug him. "Jeonghan, I just wanna say I'm sorry that my brother treated you that way. I never knew he was being a bitch because he was never like this." Minsi apologised and Jeonghan just smiled back at her. "It's fine. Anything can always happen." He forgave very easily.

If I was him, I will never forgive Mingyu for what he did.

"What did the doctor say?"

"I won't be playing football for few weeks and I'll probably be on crutches."

The way he felt like he couldn't do anything. I pouted at him and he noticed. He quickly grabbed my hand and caressed it.

"No matter how hurt I am, I am still happy to be here with you." Jeonghan saying those words made me feel happy about us.

___

I took Jeonghan home and I pushed his wheelchair in the middle of the dark night. "You know, I think Mingyu doesn't mean to hurt me in such ways." Jeonghan says as he calmly caresses his hands together. Why is he defending a guy who hates his guts?

"Mingyu was a jerk. He can't be trusted."

"If you're scared of him, I can talk to him for you."

I shook my head and he just nodded.

___

After I sent Jeonghan back to his dorm, I continued to walk myself back to my dorm.

But then I got a message.

Fuck it's Mingyu.

MINGYU's POINT OF VIEW

I settled myself down in the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of whiskey and drinking it recklessly.

My sister came home and saw me drinking a whole bottle whiskey. "Gyu, stop drinking. It's night." She warned me but I didn't listen to her. "Gosh you're such an asshole." She gave me the side eye and went upstairs to her room.

I grabbed out my phone and started texting Leo.

mingyu:
wen leooooo

mingyu:
come to my house

mingyu:
minsi got injured

I lied so I wanted her to come to my house to comfort me.

leo:
she seemed fine

leo:
did she hurt herself on the way home???

mingyu:
precisely yes

leo:
i'm on my way then

Oh my god, that worked like a charm.

___

THIRD PERSON

Leo came by at the front door of the house. She knocked carefully and a voice of someone told her to come in. 

She walked inside and shut the door behind her quietly. Leo then saw Mingyu by the kitchen counter looking a bit drowsy. "Where's Minsi? You said she was injured right?" Leo asked him and Mingyu walked up to her all drunk up. "I lied." He smirked as he tucks her hair at the back of her ears.

"Mingyu, I swear to god..."

"I love you, Leo."

Hearing those words shocked Leo as Mingyu confesses his love for her directly. "M-Mingyu, I'm dating Jeonghan. There's no way you're getting in my way." Leo stuttered while trying to explain to him. "Fuck him. Jeonghan has a broken leg, you can't have sex with him anymore." Mingyu groaned.

Leo slapped him.

"It's not about sex, it's about caring and loving him. You don't have the standards for it."

Mingyu's reaction to the sentence was heartbroken. "I'm drunk because of you." He grabbed the empty bottle of whiskey and threw it on the floor, leaving shattered glass scattering everywhere. "Now you seemed pretty useless actually. No longer a virgin that's what I know of." Mingyu saying those words made Leo tear up.

"God you're such an asshole. Why can't you just continue fucking Sera? You're "supposedly" girlfriend."

"Sera is just a pretty girl who just wants my attention and I gave it to her."

Leo couldn't hold back her tears as she struggles to say anything to him. "You know what? I regret having sex with you in the first place. You are completely a monster. A MONSTER." Leo ran out of the house. The weather starting acting up at night.

It was raining.

Mingyu stood there and threw another fragile item onto the floor.

Stared at the broken glass.

He kneels down and picked them up. But the shattered glass slit the palm of his hand open. He tried to hold his tears back as well. 

Minsi came down stairs and asked what just happened.

"Some issues that just happened over the phone." He lied. "Gyu, this is why don't drink if you're having such shit problems like this." Minsi grabbed the broomstick and started sweeping away the glass.

"Go to bed. Mom and dad will be home soon."

"Will they though? Because Mom and dad always overwork themselves."

Minsi just kept cleaning up without even trying to listen to him.

Then she notices his hand having blood. "My brother is such an idiot." She went to get the first aid kit and tried to help him. "Don't ever cut your hand." Minsi spread the medicine onto his palm and he felt pain.

After that she rolled the bandage around his hand, covering it.

"Go to bed, we'll deal with this tomorrow."