𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

RATED 16+

___

MINGYU's POINT OF VIEW

The sun shining through the open window and I was in a middle of painting inside the art room. I was just admiring the beauty of my painting of a statue. Then I heard someone calling my name and I decided to ignore it.

"Mingyu."

I heard it again and I decided to look at the door. I saw a silhouette figure just standing there not doing anything but calling my name. Suddenly, it was walking towards me slowly. I squint my eyes to see who it was.

It was Leo.

She was in a revealing red silk dress with high heels. Oh my, she is so hot. "Leo?" I called her name and she puts her hand under my chin, pushing my head up a bit to look at her. "Mingyu, you're the one I wanna date, not Jeonghan." She looked at me with her brown eyes, attempting to kiss me.

All of a sudden...

It was just a dream.

Then I proceed to yell in disappointment.

Why did that end so quickly?

___

LEO's POINT OF VIEW

I was in the library, returning all the books I borrowed and I saw Jeonghan walking into the library. I tried to hide myself because why not. It is just to let him spot me for fun.

"Leo?"

"Not now Jeonghan is here-"

I turned to see who called and it was Mingyu. "Oh, it is you." The monotone in my voice when I saw him. "Came to get an art textbook. Why are you here?" Mingyu asked. "Jeonghan is here," I replied to him and he sighs. "Wow, you're still dating pretty boy, Yoon Jeonghan?" He asks and I rolled my eyes at him.

Then I pull myself out and walked over to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan eyes widen as he sees me and I gave him a big hug. "How's my princess doing, huh?" Jeonghan asks as he gives me his angelic smile. "I'm fine." I looked up to him with a warm smile ever. Jeonghan proceeds to give me a kiss while we're in the library.

"Wanna come back to my house and have sex again?"

I pouted to him.

"I'm kidding. Whenever you're ready, give me a call." He squished my cheeks with his hands. "Wanna see me play football on the field?" He asks and I nodded. As soon as I grabbed my bag, he snatches it away from. "I'm holding it for you of course." Jeonghan chuckled. Both of us held hands and left the library.

___

THIRD PERSON's POINT OF VIEW

Leo watched Jeonghan play football from a distance as she holds onto a bottle of water for him. Mingyu was staring from the fields whilst playing football.

The whistle was blown and everyone gathered around with the referee. The referee appointed Jeonghan as the new goalkeeper.

All of them went to have their timeout session before moving on to another one.

Jeonghan went towards Leo as soon as he gets to the benches. "Hey princess." He smirked at her as he wiped off his sweat. "Pretty boy seems exhausted." Leo chuckled.

He grabbed the water bottle from her and drank it.

After drinking, he quickly put down the water bottle and pulled Leo towards him. "Leo, why are you so pretty?" He asks,"I don't know? My parents maybe?" She chuckled once more. Jeonghan tucked her hair in the back of her ears.

They were about to kiss but a ball hit Jeonghan straight in the back.

The one person that threw it was

Mingyu

The jealous Kim Mingyu.

"You're gonna come back or what?"

"Yeah I'll be there in a sec."

Jeonghan was annoyed that he was called to be back on the fields. "I'll be back for you." He patted Leo's head and ran back into the fields. He stood by at the goalpost, waiting for the ball to come for him. Leo took her phone out and decided to film him.

The whistle blew as the game started.

The camera was later panned to Mingyu, who was aggressively taking over the ball. He defended for himself.

Mingyu was strong enough to knock out his opponents with his muscular looking arms.

He passed it onto another guy, but it was backfired.

Later on, Mingyu was able to get it back.

Once he was directing himself towards the goal, Jeonghan was ready to catch it. Mingyu was looking at him with fierce eyes. It's like he turned into a wolf for a second.

He counted

and kicked.

Luckily, Jeonghan was able to grab it.

Leo cheered on for him. She quickly zooms the camera onto Jeonghan. The bright smile he gave when he saw the camera pointing towards him. "Let's give him an opportunity to goal this one straight." The whistle blown again by the referee. Jeonghan and Mingyu were facing each other as if they're gonna eat other alive.

Mind you these boys were the one that had sex with her. They basically share the same thing.

With the atmosphere changing and everyone was fixing their focus.

Once Mingyu was set to kick the ball, his pace was like a cheetah ready to attack its prey. He kicked the ball so hard that Jeonghan tried so hard stop as he was a goalkeeper. But he didn't catch it.

The people in the field cheered for Mingyu. She was the only person disappointed. Leo ran over to Jeonghan and quickly hugged. Mingyu's eyes shifted to her and Jeonghan hugging each other. He was envious. Not even hiding the look on his face when reacting to them.

___

In the boys locker room, Jeonghan waves his friends a goodbye before being in the locker room all by himself. He was cleaning up his locker before leaving the room. 

Then Mingyu appeared.

"Good game, hyung."

Jeonghan turned around to see him and he thanked him. "You're kick was powerful, it was amazing to see." Jeonghan complimented him, but Mingyu was still quiet about it. "Anyways I'm going to clean up before I leave. See you around." Mingyu waved at him suspiciously and went to his locker.

Mingyu went over to his locker and changed back into his normal clothes.

Then he heard screaming.

He went by to see who was it.

It was Jeonghan.

Seems like he felt into a trap. The floor was soapy and slippery. Someone must've removed the wet floor caution sign in the way. Mingyu smirked.

Apparently this was Mingyu's idea.