𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

RATED +

___

"Let's go on a trip to Canada."

The sentence kept tangling in my head. I do love Canada, but with him? I can't do this.

MINGYU

Laying on my bed and looking at my ceiling as time passes by. I can't help but think if she is going to say yes or not.

"Gyu, mom said run to the store and pick up some eggs."

"Why can't you do that?"

"Mom mentioned you. Not me."

She walks out of my room and I groaned in frustration. I grabbed my wallet and my phone that was charging and slipped those into my pocket. Walked out of the room, looking depressed.

"Mingyu honey, can you also get some tteokbokki home?" My mom handed me some money and I nodded. I wore my shoes and walked out of the house. 

___

LEO

Minsi came screaming at me with a pamphlet in her hand. "Why are you screaming?" I asked her, "Because our school is hosting a trip to a Ski resort in Canada!" She squeals as she was excited.

Wait is that why because Mingyu asked me to go?

"Chan said he's going, so I'm going too! What about you?"

"Canada? I don't know. It seems like a far country."

She pouted and held onto my arms. "Please." She gave me the puppy eyes and I rolled my eyes at her. "What if Jeonghan isn't going? Due to his injured leg." I told her and she sighs.

"My brother is going to hell for that."

I giggled.

"I mean Jeonghan did tell me he really loved snowboarding."

"Yeah and my brother ruined his opportunity for it."

I nodded. "Anyways, I'll think about it with Jeonghan." I sigh as I say goodbye to her and head to my dorm.

___

"Canada? I'm still in a cast for another few months."

"I know, but we'll get to throw snow at each other like little kids."

I can hear Jeonghan giggling through the phonecall.

"You go, you deserve it. I'll be there when you leave because my girlfriend deserves to go on that Canada trip without me."

"Jeonghan, please, we'll probably share a room together while we're there."

"We would, but can't go to Canada with my broken leg. Especially when you're a snowboarding loving guy, I would be jealous to see people go snowboarding." 

I feel the sadness in his voice.

"If you're going, I'll be happy for you. You're friends are probably going too. They're probably waiting for your answer too."

"You sure you won't join the fun?"

"I've got physiotherapy during the days of the Canada trip."

"Oh."

"Well, I will try to go. Because you told me to have fun."

"That's my girl."

"Don't worry in the future, let's go to Europe together."

"Definitely."

"Anyways, have you eaten dinner yet?"

"Not yet. Going down to the dining hall soon."

"Cool, because I'm going there too right now."

"Oh alright. I'll see you there then."

"See you, my bear."

Ended the phone call and felt the happiness burst through my veins right now. I really love him so much.

He even called me his bear.

That's just cute.

___

I came to the dining hall and tried to spot for Jeonghan somewhere. I can see him waving his hand out for me to see him. I ran to him and I gave him a hug.

"It's like I haven't seen you forever."

I smiled. My happiness rises whenever I see him.

"I've picked out your favourite dish."

I squealed because the dish he picked out was perfect. "Thanks Jeonghan. I love you." I kissed him on the cheeks. "Anything for my cute bear." He squishes my cheeks and I was flattered.

___

Jeonghan and I were walking on our way back to the dorms as we finished eating. The night sky was beautiful and the cold wind blowing us. "You know, walks like this are very soothing whenever I'm with you." He looked at me as he walked. "Yeah. It feels empty without us walking together at a time like this." I held onto his warm hand and he smirked.

"Let's sit down on the bench real quick."

"Sure."

We both sat on the bench and I cuddled warm on his shoulder. 

"You are so warm."

"I am for sure."

Then I randomly brought out a pen. "What's this for?" "I wanna doodle on your cast." I chuckled and he nodded. I started writing something on his cast.

God please heal him very quickly

So we both can go to Europe together <3

I finished writing and he looked at what I wrote. "Well I hope god can do that." He giggled. "Thanks for writing that. It's like the cast of wishes. I'm gonna think it's going to come true sooner or later." He kissed my cheeks.

Damn,

His lips are so warm.

I love it.

"Please go to Canada, you deserve it."

"...I will."