𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

RATED 16+

___

I was waiting for Jeonghan right in front of my dormitory, because he said he would be picking me up. I checked my phone as I was worried about the time.

Then I saw Jeonghan walking calmly up to me.

"Sorry if I am late. We still can catch up."

He offers me to hold his hand. I can feel the blush coming onto my face. So I held his hand and he giggled. "Cute." He smiles and I shyly looked away from him. We walked and swing our hands back and forth playfully.

"You look amazing by the way."

"Thanks. You too."

We complimented each other while walking.

Mingyu, there's nothing wrong with him. Please get your eyes and mindset checked soon.

___

Jeonghan and I arrived at the venue and saw there were a lot of people for dinner tonight. "Why are there a lot of people though?" I asked Jeonghan and he turned and looked at me, "Most non-frat people gets invited to dinner with their partners by invitation letters sent out to them." Jeonghan explains as he held my hands. "Ready to go in?" He gave me one of his prince glare and I nodded without hesitation.

Both of us walked into the dining hall and I was amazed on how it was beautifully decorated. I was mesmerised.

"I'll take you to our special table."

"Special?"

"Frat boys and their partners have special reserved seats upfront."

I snickered and Jeonghan walked with me over to our reserved seats. As I sat down, he pushes my seat closer to the table.

Then I saw Minsi on my left side, walking with Jeonghan's frat brother, Jeon Wonwoo. He looks like a prince tonight

Are every frat dudes dressed as princes tonight? Because they look handsome and majestic.

A bell rang by Jeonghan and all of us looked at him straight in the eye. "Listen everyone. Thank you for coming tonight. We will be having a good dinner served by a fancy catering service that we've ordered. So let's enjoy our night together. And to end our night, we'll be having a dance floor where we'll be dancing with our partners." Jeonghan announces and all of us clapped elegantly.

The waiters and waitresses had help and served us such an impeccable dish.

Jeonghan stood up and went over to me. He took the napkin from the table and lay it down on my lap. "I don't want you to ruin such a beautiful dress." He patted me on the head and I was flattered by his gentle words.

As dinner was served, all of us started eating.

Not going to lie, but this dinner is just wonderful. Such a peaceful night, especially when I'm with a guy who cares about everything that surrounds me.

___

After dinner was done, I wiped my mouth with the napkin and slowly put it down on the table. "Well it is time for us to go for a slow dance, shall we?" He handed me his hand and I took it. We walked over to the dance floor.

"I'll put my hands around your waist and you wrap your arms around me, alright?"

"I'll trust you, because I don't even know how to dance."

Jeonghan chuckled and mouthed the word 'Cute' at me.

The music had started and we started dancing. We swayed slowly and both of our foreheads touched. Then our nose. Oh my, this is just so romantic between both of us. "I truly am in love with you." Jeonghan whispered those words and I told him that I love him back.

Few Minutes Later...

When the music changed, I told Jeonghan I'm heading to the restroom to check on myself. I left him while he goes and talks to his group of people. As I walked upstairs, I kept looking around the restroom.

Then all of a sudden I bumped into someone.

"Oh god, I'm sorry."

I turned to look at him, but he was a mask, a masquerade mask. His suit looked fancy. Does he have anyone here? Because this party is by invitation letters only. I continued walking, but I was stopped by him.

He dragged me by my arms and we went into a random room. "Dude, what the hell?" I got flustered. He gestured to tell me to keep quiet. He tried to find the light switch and he did. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm getting kidnapped by a random dude on my night with Jeonghan.

"Reveal yourself. Now."

I begged him.

And he slowly took his mask off.

Oh my god.

Mingyu?