𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

RATED 16+

___

My brother took me to a restaurant so we could talk about my past week as a university student. "So has college to a toll on you yet?" He asks while I ate my appetisers. "Not yet. I'm not even few months in." I reply and he continued taking a bite of his food.

"Okay don't be overprotective or something, but a guy at college seems to like me and I kinda like him back."

"Oh my god. Wen Leo is getting bitches I see."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Not bitches. Just one." I corrected him. I showed a picture of Jeonghan to him and he was like getting invested in our relationship status. "The guy looks sweet, I'm not mad at all." He compliments the Jeonghan picture.

And then I got a text from Jeonghan.

jeonghan:

hey, the uni is hosting a movie night at the auditorium, would you like to come with me?

Oh my...is he asking me to watch a movie with him? Okay, okay don't panic.

me:

ummmm sure why not ;)

jeonghan:

great because i just got the admission tickets for both of us.

jeonghan:

it's a romance movie tho,,,, would you be okay?

Would you be okay? HELL YEAH.

me:

i don't mind watching any movies as long as they are not too boring.

jeonghan:

great, see you tonight!

me:

see you there!

seen

Can someone pass me the oxygen mask? Because I just passed out from this.

___

MINGYU's POINT OF VIEW

Sera and I are going to the movie screening at the auditorium tonight as we got a notice from the university. I don't know whether Leo is showing up, but I bet she is because she probably is going with my sister.

Minsi was studying and I was making drawings for the next class I have.

I also was doing another drawing. And I'm drawing a portrait of someone. Not Sera, because she ruins the surprise. I'm drawing Leo, because she looks symmetrical and perfect. The smile on her face really gets me.

I found her instagram and decided to take the reference picture from there.

I'm definitely not a creep, just doing this and gifting this drawing to her when I have the chance.

If Jeonghan leaves her alone.

___

LEO's POINT OF VIEW

I went to watch my uni football team play sports on the field. I saw Jeonghan on the fields and I tried to get his attention by waving at him, but he seemed really busy so I just stopped waving at him.

When the game stopped, I waved at Jeonghan, who was wearing a headband and the sports outfit. "Leo you came to watch." He straight up ruffled my hair like a kid. "I had nothing to do since I got no class and I went out to eat." I explained to him and he nodded.

"Anyways, you want water?"

He grabbed the water bottle from my hand and thanked me. "So what are you wearing for the movie night?" He asks. "Comfy outfit, because it might be cold in there." I replied and he agreed. "Auditorium could be cold. So I'll wear something like that too." I smiled at him.

"I feel like you-" "My phone is ringing, I'll be back in a sec." Jeonghan pick his phone before what I was gonna say. I'll save it for later.

___

It was movie night and I was wearing such comfy clothes and fluffy slippers, because it's movie 'night'. "Leo! We didn't know you'd be up for a movie night." Minsi and Chan encounters me by the auditorium door.

"Usually you would be too lazy to watch a movie at a time like this." Chan explained. Walking right beside us is Mingyu and Sera together. They're also here? Probably going to have sex in the auditorium.

Then I encounter Jeonghan, who look like he's about to go to nap after exercising. Minsi and Chan stared at the both of us. "Hey Leo, ready to walk in?" He offers to lock arms with him and I stared at my friends that are trying to hold their screams.

I nodded at him and locked arms with him.

We both walked into the auditorium and find ourselves our seats. Both of us sat in the middle and perfect distance away from the screen so we don't burn our eyes.

"They're selling popcorn and drinks, you want one? All on me."

"Mhmmm...I'll just get a drink. I want a zero coke."

Jeonghan nodded and left his seat. I then see my friends sitting in front of me and smiling at me like evil kids when they set up a date for their mom.

"Can't wait to see you two get comfy with each other."

And to reply to that, I just secretly gave them the middle finger.

___

While watching the movie, I was getting uncomfortable and I decided to take off my slippers and lift my feet up so I could cozy up a little. Jeonghan saw how I tried to feel comfy. He proceeded to lend me his shoulder to put my head on.

Then he put his arm around me.

"Are you tired?"

"Being in here makes me wanna sleep."

He caresses my arm.

The movie kinda suck and ate at the same time.

So it was a 50/50 for me.

When it comes to the most romantic scene, I decided to look at him. The couple in the movie decided reunite with each other because they were bordered away from each other for a long time.

And boom, they kissed.

All of were in awe for that scene. Jeonghan looked at me. He held my face for few seconds. I just stared at him. "Jeonghan..." I called to him. "I wanna recreate the scene." He felt my lips with thumbs.

Jeonghan slowly put his head against mines.

I closed my eyes.

And I can feel his lips coming closer.

Our lips were then connected. I've never felt a kiss like this ever. It was my first.

When we pulled away, I started asking him.

"Do you sort of...like me?"

"You're finally getting the hint after a week we met."

We kept on kissing while the credits were rolling. "You wanna get out of here?" He asks and I quickly said yes to him.

He dragged me out of the auditorium and we were never seen again.