𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

RATED 16+

___

JEONGHAN's POINT OF VIEW

"Sorry the number you have dialled is not available at the moment."

After lots of beeping, I gave up. The party was about to be over and I don't know where is Leo. She was supposed to come back from the restroom, but it's been hours. Then I stumbled upon her friend with Wonwoo.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt but have you seen your friend, Leo?"

"Nope, I thought she was with you?"

I shook my head and explained that she went to the restroom. "Would you like me to find her?" She offered, but I shook my head, because I don't want to ruin her night with Wonwoo. I walked away as I tried to search for her.

Oh Leo, where are you?

LEO's POINT OF VIEW

I see on my left side, Mingyu fell asleep. I slowly put away his arms as they were wrapped around me. But he notices me. "Leo, I don't want to let you go." He was sulking and I told him to be quiet.

I stood up and got myself dressed again.

Then I heard footsteps. I walked towards the door and put my ears near to it.

"She must be around here, would you mind checking the restroom. If she's not there, I will be checking each of these rooms."

Oh shit that's Jeonghan's voice. I quickly ran towards Mingyu to wake him up. "Mingyu, wake up! Jeonghan is nearby. I can't let him see you." I shook the hell out of him and he woke up, feeling startled by what's coming out of my mouth right now.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?" He asks, "Take your fucking clothes and go hide!" I demanded him and he quickly behind those boxes. I ran up to door and pretended nothing happened. Then I heard the door knob being twisted in front of me.

After the door opened, Jeonghan's eyes reconcile with mines and I quickly hugged him. "Jeonghan, you saved me!" I pretended to be all teary as if I didn't just had sex with my friend's brother in this room.

"I got so worried. But why the hell were you in this room?"

"Uhhh...I-I was admiring because I'm just so curious. Then the stupid door locked me in this room with bunch of storage boxes."

I made up a lie and he seemed to bought it.

"But I'm glad you're safe. Let's get you back to your dormitory immediately." I held his hand and walked with him out of this room.

___

Once I reached my dorm, Jeonghan held both of my hands and kissed them. "We had fun today. The dinner was kind of good, but I prefer getting burgers and fries next time." I chuckled at Jeonghan's words. "The dinner was overall good, but slow dancing was my favourite part." I tried to hide my blushing face, but he witnessed it and mouthed the word 'Cute'.

Jeonghan and I gave each other a kiss one last time before we departed.

"See you tomorrow, Leo."

"See you too."

He patted my head for the last time and left.

I wish he was in Mingyu's position in that room.

Mingyu taught me a lot of things tonight.

___

MINGYU's POINT OF VIEW

It was the next day and I am in my bedroom, half naked, thinking about last night's sex. Did I give her the pain when I sodomised her for the first time? I hope not. When I think about Leo, I feel like jerking off again, because she's just pretty, but pretty mean to me sometimes.

Then I started looking at my phone.

I looked through my Instagram and I saw her on my feed.

It was about last night's dinner party. She captioned it with 'had an amazing dinner with my prince @jeonghaniyoo_n <333'. There were few pictures of her and him together and when I swiped again, I see the two kissing while dancing with each other.

This pains me to see her with him a lot then me.

But hey at least my dick gets to experience her hole yesterday than him.

"MINGYUUUUU!"

My sister comes by room in her pyjamas and messy hair. "What do you want?" I asked her, "Where the hell is my hairspray?" She asks and I stood up from my bed and walked over to the dressing table.

"Fucking hell."

"What?"

"Your boxers."

I look down and I mouthed the word, shit.

I quickly get my hairspray and gave it to her. I immediately push her out of my room in panic then closed my door and locked it.

Oh my god.

It is not the time to be wet right now.

Fuck.