𝘀𝗶𝘅

RATED 18+ (Sex / Nudity)

___

After going out of the auditorium, Jeonghan and you were running outside the campus, holding hands and yelling exciting words. He was happy to see you having fun. You guys went playing behind trees and trying to chase each other.

Jeonghan was laughing and heavily breathing at the same while trying to catch you.

You continued running away, but he was faster. So he caught you in his arms and hugged you."This is how the movie went and we're pretending to be in one." He smiled at you and you squished his face."Yoon Jeonghan, why are you so adorable while trying to chase me?" You ask a cute question and he shrugs playfully.

"I don't know, a cute girl like you escaped away from my arms."

You laughed at his words and you continued burying your face in his chest.

___

You came home to your dorm after Jeonghan sends you off. He was sweet when he was trying not to let you go. He was sulking that you had to leave to go back to the dorm to sleep for your workshop class tomorrow.

You also forgot about Minsi and Chan.

What will these two say to you after you kissed and ran out with Jeonghan out of that auditorium. They will definitely tease you for going out with him.

You fell on your bed and looked at your phone.

No text from the two yet.

Gotta check in for tomorrow.

As of now you need to go to bed.

___

MINGYU's POINT OF VIEW (MATURE SCENE AHEAD)

Panting,

Moaning,

Sera and I secretly were having a little fun time in the library right after the movie night. We were having sex on the couch in the library and I was sweating while trying to erect my whole dick into hers.

"Why aren't you hard yet?"

"I am trying. Fuck."

She let out a moan and I continued kissing her and gave her a tongue kiss too. "Ugh. I can't. Maybe you should just give me the blowjob and we'd been done since it is night." I stood up from the couch and I left my dick hanging, waiting for Sera to do it. "I thought we were doing the intercourse? Not the 'Force your girlfriend to gulp on her boyfriend's dick.' kind of thing." She was complaining and I rolled my eyes.

"If my dick can't get hard, then there's nothing else to do." I grabbed my clothes and wore it. "So we're just gonna end this shit here?" She asks,"Pretty much." I nodded and she sighs.

Sera grabbed her clothes and walked away from him.

"Where the hell are you going?"

"To my dorm. Call me when your dick is hardened."

I had that angry expression and sat my down on the couch, shirtless.

___

LEO's POINT OF VIEW

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping at my windows outside while standing on trees. I suddenly woke up with the most slightest headache I could ever get. That movie gave me a whole headache huh?

My phone had vibrated.

Huh?

How does he have my phone number?