𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

RATED 16+

___

You were waiting for Jeonghan to finish one of his classes and you sat down in the cafe all by yourself, with your things out of your backpack.

Minsi screamed when you told her that you were having a studying date with Jeonghan, who is the leader of the frat group in your university. Meanwhile waiting for him, you encounter Mingyu and Sera. The two were getting a drink in the cafe and sat down near the table next to you.

Mingyu notices you and your eyes made contact with his. "Hey Leo! I didn't know you were in this cafe." He greeted you and you shyly greeted him back. "Hi Mingyu. I'm just waiting for someone to study with here." You just bluntly explained it to him why you were here and he just nods.

"I noticed you went out with that frat dude last night when you were leaving the party."

"I got bored and he invited me to go out after chatting with him at the party."

He heard that his drinks were ready to serve and Mingyu waved a goodbye at you. Then Jeonghan came in and greeted you. "Sorry I am late. I had to wrap up a presentation." He tried to catch his breath and you told him that it is fine.

Jeonghan suddenly saw Mingyu while looking at the counter. "He's here as well? I'm surprised." He nervously laughs.

The two started studying for hours in the cafe. You saw Jeonghan was listening to music while you didn't listen to anything, because you forgot to bring your airpods with you to your trip to the cafe. It was left behind in your dorm.

He notices you couldn't concentrate when a lot of people visited the cafe in your campus.

He comes closer to you and tapped on your shoulder. "You wanna listen to music with me? It's Lo-fi songs, it will be soothing." He offers the other airpod to you and you accepted his offer. You listened to his playlist and you were so invested.

___

Both of you were walking back to your dorms.

He offered to take you to your dorm since it was getting late. Jeonghan and you had whole night stroll in the campus until you two reached the dorms.

Once you arrived at your dorms, you thanked Jeonghan for walking with you. "If anything happens, you can text me." Jeonghan winked at you. He spreads his arms wide and you were confused. "Let's have our first hug." He smiled. You went in for a hug and he closes his arms around you.

___

While brushing your teeth, you were calling Minsi.

When you said the things Jeonghan did to you, she squealed happily. "Oh my god! I think Jeonghan likes you." She giggles through the phone. "I'm pretty sure there lots of girls before me liked him. There's no way he's going to choose me." You tried denied the fact.

"Come on! Jeonghan is one cute guy. I think he likes the way you dress today than last night."

"Hehe. True."

You kept trying so hard to keep your cool but you were letting out a laugh. Because you assumed Jeonghan likes you. "Anyways, congrats with Jeonghan and hope to see you tomorrow." "Okay byeee." You ended the call and threw your phone by the table next to you.

Laying on bed and thinking about today's date.

It went pretty well you must say.

But you gotta take things slow and steady.

___

It was the next day and you were walking to class. Coming into class, you see two of your friends waving at you. You ran to them and sat with them while waiting for class to start.

"I'm still in awe. Because you and Jeonghan are getting along pretty quickly." You were rolling your eyes because she had to keep repeating that for the millionth of times. "I get it. But he's probably busy today so I don't get to see him. Maybe." You weren't so sure if you would see Jeonghan again.

"We'll see about that."

___

I came to the library to get some books to study and read. Checking out each and every book for any useful information. As a Straight A student, I must unlock my goal to get at least a good ass GPA to pass.

Then I started grabbing books. Stacking the books on top of my hands and it was quite heavy. I was about to fall, but all of a sudden, I encountered Mingyu helping me with the books. "Fucking hell. That is so much books. Are you sure you're able to finish reading all of them?" He says as he grabbed one of the book from the floor.

"I am a hardworking student, so of course I have to get all of these."

He hummed. "Anyways, good luck with all of that!" He winked at me, but I stopped him. "I hate to ask, but could you give me a helping hand?" I begged as I was about to drop on the floor with the books. He nodded and took half of the books from me.

___

I continued studying at the library while search for all the informations in all of the books I got. While studying, I kept seeing Mingyu and his girlfriend cuddling in the library. Like dude, get a room it's not a place where you could have sex and bang the hell out her in a public place.

When studying, a person tapped on my shoulder.

It was Jeonghan again.

"Hey Leo, busy studying I see." I giggled at his words. This man is making me blush at this point. "Are you here to study in the library too?" I asked him but he shook his head. "Just needed to print my assignment. Then I saw you so I wanted to say hi." He showed his assignments at me and I nodded.

"Anyways, I'll text you later."

He patted my head and left. I'm literally about to pee my pants because what the hell did he just do? I really wanna scream but it's a library so it's impossible.

Is Jeonghan hitting on me?