𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

RATED 18+ (WARNING: SEX AND NUDITY)

___

I just came out of the bathroom, feeling fresh and having that flowery scent on my body. I went to sit on the chair and looked at my phone while it was charging.

And I saw bunch of messages from

Mingyu.

mingyu;
we need to talk

mingyu;
i'm coming to your dorm at 10am

mingyu;
i don't care if you hate me now

mingyu;
but we need to talk

mingyu;
please

mingyu;
we need to resolve this issue together

Man as I read through my notifications I looked at the time.

Exactly 10am.

Oh man, he's going to knock on my door anytime soon.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Oh shit he's here. Oh my god. I haven't even wore my clothes yet.

Fuck.

I looked through my peep hole and saw him standing there like a sad puppy.

Fuck it, I went to open the door instead.

"Leo- You haven't been dressed yet?"

"No you asshole."

He just walked into my dorm without me saying come in. How rude of him? He sat down by my desk and looked at me.

WARNING AHEAD!

"I came here to tell you something."

"What is it?" I crossed my arms, waiting for his answer.

"I'm incredibly in love with you."

Mingyu confesses but I was weirded out. I am taken dude. "Mingyu I heard you the first time you confessed." I told him and he shook his head. "I was drunk dude. My normal self wouldn't confess to you like that." He stood up and walked up to me.

"Leo, I love you. Since the day I met you."

Mingyu straight away kissed me. The warm soft lips touched mines. He kept kissing it so passionately that it took my towel and it dropped on the floor, leaving me showing my naked body to him. He stopped and took a second to look at my body.

"You look incredible with no clothes on."

"Thanks..."

I shyly answer him.

"Take off my clothes."

He insisted and I helped him takes his off.

Mingyu carried me onto my bed and he continued kissing me. Trailing his kiss from my lips to my neck to my boobs. He licked me until he reach my pussy. "Oh god, I miss your fucking pussy." He looked at me while smirking and decided to move a little forward, so that his dick can enter inside of me through my pussy hole.

He slowly started erecting.

I moaned.

Really hard.

"Oh Mingyu-"

"Don't call me but moan for me, Mrs Kim."

While he erects, he continued kissing me. "Make it cum for daddy." He whispered in my ears. "Oh I will." I whispered to him back.

I keep moaning and moaning until...

It was just all a dream.

___

I kept dozing off in the coffee shop while studying my two best friends. The two of them looked at me and kept thinking if I was okay or not.

"Leo! What happened to you?"

"Huh? What?"

I looked at them after they woke me up.

"Oh nothing, something bothered me in the middle of the night."

"What is it? A bug bit you? The dorms needs to be checked. I've heard a lot of complaints recently." Chan says as he rolls his eyes at the bug part.

"Not really that. I had some sort of 'fantasy' or something."

"Fantasy about Jeonghan in a Calvin Klein underwear campaign ad?"

I blushed when Minsi said that. He would look good in their underwear collection. "I wish it was that but not the reason." I shook my head. "You know what? It's not the best time to tell you what it is but let's continue working on our assignment together." I slam two textbooks on the table and they were nodding their heads slowly.

Gosh, stop thinking about Mingyu that way.

___

While I was on the way back to my dorms, I came across an art room's door being opened and a mysterious person was inside.

He was working on a sculpture.

A mesmerising sculpture.

I secretly walked into the classroom and I couldn't stop looking at it. So I walked behind the person while he works on it.

And I recognised the person building it.

Kim Mingyu.

"Mingyu?"

He turned around and looked at me while he was shaping his sculpture.

"Leo, what are you doing?"

He asked and I sat next to him. "I was amazed by the sculpture. Didn't realise it was you who built this." I answered him and he nodded. "Glad you came by and observed it." He smiled a little bit.

"Anyways, Leo, I apologised to Jeonghan."

"How did you apologised?"

"Jeonghan-hyung, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that it was my fault. I was the one who tripped you up after that football session. Maybe I was kind of jealous of how good you were in football."

I was proud that he decided to say it and fully admit it. "I'm proud of you." I rubbed his shoulders. "And Leo I got you something." He stands up and digs into his backpack. He gave me little box.

"What's this?" I asked, "A little something." He answers and I opened it.

He got me a bracelet with my name on it.

"I went to this arts and craft workshop and I made you this bracelet."

"Mingyu, this is a nice gift. Thank you."

I caressed his hands and he smiled at me. "Leo, before you leave, I want to give you a little something." As soon as he says that, he came closer to me.

"Let's go on a trip to Canada..."