𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

RATED 18+ (SEX AND NUDITY)

___

THIRD PERSON's POINT OF VIEW

It was the next morning and the sun was bright through the translucent curtains that Jeonghan has in his dorm. You woke up with sun burning your eyeballs. Yawning and raising your arms up for a stretch in the morning.

Then you suddenly realised,

You were naked. Full on nude mode.

Jeonghan was still sleeping and you peeped under the blankets whether he was naked as well.

Surprisingly, he was naked.

Let's recap back what you two did yesterday night.

WARNING: MATURE SCENE AHEAD (SEX/NUDITY)

LEO's POINT OF VIEW

Jeonghan carried onto his bed while kissing me on the neck seductively. "You like that?" Jeonghan stopped and asked me. "Yeah of course." I kept on moaning over and over again. He then took off my pants. After that, my panties. 

Now this is getting a little intense.

He lifted my legs and started kissing my thighs. I let out the loudest moan. Oh my, are these walls soundproof? They better be.

"Nice hole there." Jeonghan smirked.

He then took off his pants and boxers. Jeonghan positioned himself on top of me and he covered us in blankets. He turned me around and started to rail me from behind. That actually felt good, because Mingyu had done it to me.

Shit. Why did I mention him? Fuck me.

I can feel him riding on me like I was the horse. Oh god, his dick feels good in me. He leans over to me and ask if it was good or not. "Jeonghan I love you so much." He smiled after I said that. "Love you too, princess." He kissed me on top of my head.

Later on, he took off my shirt and bra then proceed to massage my breasts. "Best looking breasts so far." Jeonghan smirked and I giggled. He gave kisses to both of my boobs and I just looked at him. He trails his kisses until he reaches my pussy.

Oh god, why is he good at this?

THIRD PERSON's POINT OF VIEW

Back to the present. Jeonghan slowly opens his eyes and looked at you. "Good morning princess." He gave you morning kisses as a reward. You smiled hard and ruffled his hair. "Can we do this again someday?" He begged and you answered yes, which made him happy.

Jeonghan looked at his phone and sees the time right now.

1:26pm

"Do you wanna shower first?"

"But I didn't bring extra clothes, because you didn't say we might have sex."

Jeonghan stood up from his bed and went through his closet. You see Jeonghan walking butt naked and realised that he has...

A boner.

That was last night's fault.

After he found something, he gave you his shirt and shorts to wear. "These shorts have the lace so you tighten it because it's kind of big." He explained to you how to wear his pants as it was a big size for you. Other than that, the shirt was fine because it was oversized.

___

You met up with your brother at an aesthetic cafe you've found online.  Junhui wanted talk about your progression in college. "So how's life in college?" He asks while sipping onto his iced americano. You were tapping your fingers underneath the table as if you didn't just had sex last night. "Going great, nothing distracts me." You smiled at him and he just hummed at you.

"How are you and Jeonghan lately?"

"Had a good quality time with him. Sweet guy was giving lots of hugs lately."

Junhui scoffed at you and you asked him if there was anything wrong. "A lot of hugs? Wen Leo, did you had sex with him?" He questioned you and you wanted lie.

You just couldn't.

"Junhui it was one time okay. Please don't tell mom and dad about this." You begged him and he giggled at you. "You're growing. I understand. Hitting up as an adult means you could do possibly anything. I still love you no matter what and I won't tell mom and dad." As he said that, you were shocked.

Junhui saying those words seemed unreal. Usually, he's the tattletale of your family. But since he sees you as an independent younger sister, he won't pull a tattletale stunt on you.

But another thing you couldn't tell was...

The sex with Minsi's older brother, Mingyu.

You just needed to say Jeonghan did it first but in reality, Mingyu did it to you first.

"Come here, I love you so much since you were born." Junhui offered a hug and you took it. "Are you sure you're not mad?" You asked and he softly said no to you.

"Love you too JunJun."