𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

RATED 16+

___

Leo, Minsi, and Chan went on an ice cream date together. After having a hard day at class, they decided treat themselves something. It was also a rainy tuesday afternoon. "So, my parents are asking if both of you would like to come to my family's cabin in the forest?" Minsi asks and I started to hate the idea since Mingyu would be there.

Jeonghan would totally freak out.

"When?" Chan asked.

"Like when we have that mid-term break coming up. It's a five days stay." Minsi replied to him.

I wasn't sure if I would come since it's the family that's inviting us to the cabin, including you know who. "I'm not too sure, Minsi. If your brother is coming then I shouldn't both your whole family." I told her and she pouted. She held onto my arms and begged me. "Leo come on! Mingyu will not bother you. He'll probably help out settling every thing." She tried to explained but I still denied.

"I know you and Jeonghan are a thing now, but I promise to not let Mingyu bother you." She held onto my hands and caressing them. "So are you in?" She was waiting for my answer and I had to nod to make her happy.

___

MINGYU's POINT OF VIEW

I was busy drawing in the living room by the fireplace. I then see my sister coming back home from her ice cream date with her friends. She threw her bag on the floor and came to sit right next to me on the couch. "I'm exhausted, Gyu." She sulks and I rolled my eyes playfully. "You want me to get you some wine to ease yourself down?" I ask her and she nodded.

I stood up and I went into the kitchen. I grabbed two wine glasses and the wine from the cabinets. I bring those over to the living room and put them down on the coffee table. Then, I poured some wine onto our wine glasses.

"Cheers."

Our cups touched and we chug it all down. "That's better." She smiles at me and she wanted more. I poured her some wine again into her wine glass.

"Are you sure you wanna get drunk?"

"Yes, Gyu."

I giggled and I nodded at her.

___

When I came back from the bathroom, I see spilt wine shattered glass on the floor. I immediately went to check up on Minsi. She was drunk and was laying on the ground. I went up to her and curiously ask if she did all this while I was gone upstairs.

And yes, she did.

"No one was willing to pour it to me soooo I smashed it to the ground."

I face palmed myself. "Minsi, I can't believe you've did this." I was disappointed in her and she was grinning like cheshire cat.

Then I heard our doorbell ring. i went to my door to see who it was and I opened it.

It was Leo.

"Is Minsi here?" She asks and I nodded. "She left her bracelet behind and I was wondering if you could give it to her?" She hands me the bracelet and I dragged her into my house.

"What the hell!"

"I'm sorry-"

And I hear Minsi whined my name again. Leo peaked over to see Minsi, who was fully drunk on the floor. "Minsi?" Leo walked over to her and sees her whimpering. "What's wrong with her?" She looked at me,"She's drunk. That's why there were shattered glass and spilt wine all over." I tried to explain to her. Leo tried to help her up and she sees a red puffy face. Minsi proceeded to touch her face. "Leo...?" She called her and Leo gave me a sign to help her out.

___

After reaching her bedroom upstairs, we quickly laid her to bed. Leo tucked her in blanket. "Minsi, sleep well alright. I'm going home." Leo patted her head. "Good night and love you sis." I gave my sister a little kiss on the forehead.

Leo and I walked out her room and slowly closed the door behind us. Both of us sighed. "Can't believe you would give more wine to her." Leo lectures me and I shrugged. "Anyways, I'm heading home. Text me if she's okay-" As soon as she walks away, I grabbed onto her wrist. "Could you stay here for awhile? I wanna show you something." I begged her.

"Mhm fine."

I dragged her into my room with me and I showed her my room. "Sorry that my art pieces are in places. Deadlines are near." I apologised and she was fine with it.

She leaned near my desk and checks out my room. "Do you play guitar?" She asks me as she points at the guitar hung on my wall.

"My friend got it for me as a gift, never really got to play it since being an art major is tough in senior year."

She chuckled. I was finding my sketchbook with a drawing of her. Rummaging through my shelves and I have finally found it. I flipped over to the page and I showed it to her. "I drew this portrait of you. Not perfect but it's worth a shot." She begin to look at it after grabbing the sketchbook from my hands.

"Mingyu, you're so talented." Leo complimented me and I thanked her. "You had a perfect face so I had to draw you." I stood next to her and she kept looking at it. "Is it okay if I...keep it?" Leo asks me shyly and I nodded. I ripped the page of my sketchbook just for her to keep the drawing.

"I'll treasure this in the room."

"Don't let my sister see this, she doesn't know I drew you."

Leo looked at me curiously. "Anyways I have to get back to the dorm before it is too late." I nodded and she quickly leaves my room.

Why is she so cute though?